The Kraken has been released

mellon

History of dominion voting machines.  Same machines gave Chavez an "overwhelming victory" in Venezuela too! Once again,  thank you wikileaks.  Take note that the states in question where the 2020 election is concerned are ALL using these machines and software.  Again,  nothing to see here either!

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/11/08/flashback-soros-linked-firm-used-in-venezuela-supplied-voting-machines-to-16-states-in-2016/

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I read it and in the entire article it post no evidence of voter fraud. It does a lot on conjecture but provides zero evidence of it. Since you believe that it does can you please show me the court cases concerning the voter fraud committed by this company? I am sure with such over whelming "facts" we can find the court cases to "stop the steal". So as I have asked before, can you provide this evidence? 

It wasn't an article about voter fraud.  It was an article showing the ties and relationships to the various companies and politicians involved with the vote counting.  If you see anything untrue, feel free to point it out.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I read it and in the entire article it post no evidence of voter fraud. It does a lot on conjecture but provides zero evidence of it. Since you believe that it does can you please show me the court cases concerning the voter fraud committed by this company? I am sure with such over whelming "facts" we can find the court cases to "stop the steal". So as I have asked before, can you provide this evidence? 

I agree with TTMan...🙄🙄🙄

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Not sure what another poster has to do with anything. If this were misinformation on President Trump I would be posting on it. You guys seem to believe that questioning the validity of something shows where a persons ideology stands. 

You're a barry clone who surfaced days after the election. Not wasting time on you any longer.  Bye

26 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Remember when all the democrats kept insisting on rock-solid evidence of "russian collusion?"  Yeah,  me neither.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.  Oh yes, and lets all come together and accept the election outcome that msm keeps parroting.....just like they did when Hillary lost.  What a bunch of effing hypocrites! 

6 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I have been on here long before then and you will find much of my posting involves the need for being factual. 

I've been on here since 2009.  Your profile says you joined in 2019....I'm no math wiz but uhhhm,  yeah....

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Georgia recount finished and no widespread fraud, few errors not by machine but didn't change the outcome... Georgia will still go to biden.... NEXT STATE

Georgia recount was a total sham.  Headed to court.  Not over yet.

22 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Sir I agree you are no math wiz, however who said this, "You're a barry clone who surfaced days after the election." Now being no math wiz and all, Nov 3 2020 and Nov 2019.........seems I did not surface days after the election. Now what is the strange fascination with when I came on here? Why does it even matter? 

You joined in 2019 and didn't start trolling the forum all day,  every day until after election day.  Who said this "I've been here longer than you....". Lol frreaking goofball.  Bye now.

• Thanks 1