The Kraken has been released

mellon

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Not sure what the deal is with all the you got me stuff on here and people who just can not admit a mistake. You made a mistake, nothing more, it happens to everyone. It happened to me today on here

I made a mistake is what I meant.  I wasn't reading it closely enough.  Happy now?

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I made a mistake is what I meant.  I wasn't reading it closely enough.  Happy now?

You're getting good at mistakes, what was that percentage that he got from you know what? 20%? Lol I told you he wouldn't, you even said polls were showing way higher and you chose 20% that would be a reasonable number... and he failed that even with the record number of voters... LMAO

3 hours ago, JETT said:

You're getting good at mistakes, what was that percentage that he got from you know what? 20%? Lol I told you he wouldn't, you even said polls were showing way higher and you chose 20% that would be a reasonable number... and he failed that even with the record number of voters... LMAO

SMH.  Thaf was a prediction.  Had higher hopes for my black brethren,  but I nay have been mistaken.  LBJ was right.  Enjoy the democrat plantation.  Ps,  exit polls showed he got 18% of black male vote.  Having said that,  he may have very well got 20% of the black vote.  Who can really tell.  The junk mail and dominion "glitches"  has everything skewed and screwed.  Biden did worse than hillary in deep blue america but supposedly was a rock star in the battleground states.  If you'll buy that I got some ocean front property to sell ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

SMH.  Thaf was a prediction.  Had higher hopes for my black brethren,  but I nay have been mistaken.  LBJ was right.  Enjoy the democrat plantation.  Ps,  exit polls showed he got 18% of black male vote.  Having said that,  he may have very well got 20% of the black vote.  Who can really tell.  The junk mail and dominion "glitches"  has everything skewed and screwed.  Biden did worse than hillary in deep blue america but supposedly was a rock star in the battleground states.  If you'll buy that I got some ocean front property to sell ya.

I've been looking for some property on the ocean to go celebrate trumps embarrassment 😉

13 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

One thing I have noticed about this site, when a person is proven false or can not back their claims they make it personal and begin the attacks. Why the need for it?

I'll tell you why, because you libtards ignore the facts. You have no common sense, or rational thought process  ....  it's like arguing with a stubborn mule .... it's  a lost cause and total waste of time and energy .... nothing is ever going to get you to pull your head out of your arrse ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'll tell you why, because you libtards ignore the facts. You have no common sense, or rational thought process  ....  it's like arguing with a stubborn mule .... it's  a lost cause and total waste of time and energy .... nothing is ever going to get you to pull your head out of your arrse ....

The fact is trump got voted out... stay patient grasshopper, maybe 2024 your boy will get his shot again 

On 11/19/2020 at 7:45 AM, JETT said:

Republican logic 

Trump wins= voters got out and spoke

Biden wins= fraud, stolen election, rigged election, no way biden wins just look at the rallies, look at the trump flag sales on internet compared to bidens..... so on and so on

2016: Democrats: "Trump stole the election from us.  He is going to murder us all.  He hates gays!  He is going to legalize the rape and molestation of women!  Red Man bad!  Satan has returned!"

NEVER FORGET

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2020 at 7:37 AM, JETT said:

The fact is trump got voted out... stay patient grasshopper, maybe 2024 your boy will get his shot again 

If Trump legitimately lost this election, Republicans will not win in 2024.  2028 would be the push when fatigue usually sets in on a regime.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

2016: Democrats: "Trump stole the election from us.  He is going to murder us all.  He hates gays!  He is going to legalize the rape and molestation of women!  Red Man bad!  Satan has returned!"

NEVER FORGET

The Democrat Party...

The Party that approves of This...

4A495D4B-A532-4A25-932E-C1638C82BD16.jpeg

13 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

NEVER FORGET

that all turned out "false" just like all this BS yall talking about will... 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, MavGrad99 said:

If Trump legitimately lost this election, Republicans will not win in 2024.  2028 would be the push when fatigue usually sets in on a regime.

Time will tell with what Biden/Harris will do to this country.  I expect to be worse off in 4 years after his/her Presidency.  I have little faith or hope with Biden.  I had some with Trump, and he turned my opinion.  I know many have high hopes for Biden, but we'll see what he will do.  If they do what I think will happen, many will wish they never voted for him just as they did Jimmy Carter.  

5 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Rational thought process.......like Rudy's presser yesterday? I am sure you 100% believed everything that was said and never checked any of it. And FYI, they would not provide evidence to Tucker Carlson either. Now once this is done I am 100% sure people on here will claim it was stolen without any evidence still

The evidence will be presented in a court of law  ...