The Kraken has been released

mellon

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The fake news followers like you are lost as a goose ....

I'm not looking for a news network that defends trumps every move like you are... i watch all of em and see who makes the better case, and then I make my own judgment.... get with the program grasshopper.. 

landslide huh? :rofl:

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm not looking for a news network that defends trumps every move like you are... i watch all of em and see who makes the better case, and then I make my own judgment.... get with the program grasshopper.. 

landslide huh? :rofl:

You aren't very good at deciding stuff that is over your head, grasshopper  ....

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Evidence of this claim is all I’m asking for.  

It is really absurd when you think about it.  What motivates people to vote the most?  Their pocket book.  Who created the highest performing economy with the lowest unemployment in a recent history? 

But we are to believe that slow joe who campaigned less than any recent candidate, barely gets out of his nursing facility, and has hours of tape groping children in public......is somehow the most popular presidential candidate in the history of this great land?  

Yet he underperformed Hillary in the blue states where he would logically be the most popular. But in swing states where there are more Trump supporters, he supposedly overperformed.  GTFOOH!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Because I read the court transcripts of the previous cases. It shows exactly what was given in the case, you on the other hand have posted nothing. It appears you are just trolling because you fail to add anything of substance. 

B . S .  .....

28 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I do not want this to get lost in the drivel of troll posts. I would like to have a discussion on the under-performing.  The information I have seen has him performing better in almost all the blue states except NY. So what states are you referring too? 

https://nationalfile.com/suspicious-biden-underperformed-hillary-clinton-nationwide-except-in-four-cities/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

So you want to be a troll. Transcripts of the court cases do not show what went on in the case? So show something else. I mean you have the knowledge to have a real discussion so show it. 

The court cases are ongoing and not all of them have even been filed yet ... I suppose you have the transcripts of the ones yet to come too .... lol ......

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The court cases are ongoing and not all of them have even been filed yet ... I suppose you have the transcripts of the ones yet to come too .... lol ......

Trump got defeated by the American voters now he'll get defeated by the courts 2.... LMAO, no 1 deserves the humiliation more than him......  2020 was going to be epic, I kept telling you that grasshopper... do more listening and less blabbing 

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

A good idea would be to look at the cities in Arizona, Wisconsin, Georgia, even Texas and you can easily see the numbers are not matching these claims. 

they don't want to look at anything that shows their messiah getting defeated 

https://spectator.org/what-we-must-believe-to-believe-biden-won/

Biden’s “victory” seems even more implausible after an audit of his performance in remarkably predictive bellwethers. The Wall Street Journal reports that Biden had a nearly perfect record of losses in counties whose election results have presaged presidential winners for decades: “From 1980 through 2016, 19 of the nation’s more than 3,000 counties voted for the eventual president in every election. Only one … backed President-elect Joe Biden last week.” So, a candidate who campaigned from his basement lost 95 percent of these counties yet won the election?

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

https://spectator.org/what-we-must-believe-to-believe-biden-won/

Biden’s “victory” seems even more implausible after an audit of his performance in remarkably predictive bellwethers. The Wall Street Journal reports that Biden had a nearly perfect record of losses in counties whose election results have presaged presidential winners for decades: “From 1980 through 2016, 19 of the nation’s more than 3,000 counties voted for the eventual president in every election. Only one … backed President-elect Joe Biden last week.” So, a candidate who campaigned from his basement lost 95 percent of these counties yet won the election?

Desperation settling in now.... who cares what they think?

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Another conspiracy theory site and the facts also do not back the claims. Add in it is littered with falsehoods. Not being rude but do you fact check their claims with the actual numbers? Not looking at other sites fact checking asking if you check what they claim as a fact with the numbers we see

WSJ is not a conspiracy theory site.  It is very well respected.  You may want to look into it.  I'm sure you are so concerned that Biden lost 95% of the 19 counties that have predicted by 100% every president from 1980 to 2016.  He lost 18 of those counties yet had more votes than any other president in history.  C'mon man!!!

Bellwether Counties Nearly Wiped Out by 2020 Election

All but one county that had chosen every presidential winner since 1980 went for President Trump this year; Washington state’s Clallam County is the lone survivor

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So what you are saying is it is a sign of fraud and not a sign that President Trump was highly out performed in other places?

https://apnews.com/article/election-bellwethers-crumbled-trump-2020-d3c59a486452502048ebd5ffb4693ba7

I am saying that the only county that Biden won out of the 19 that had previously predicted the last 10 elections with 100% accuracy....was a county that only allows mail in voting.  Does it not seem odd to you that Biden could lose all the other 18 bellwether counties yet get more votes than anyone in history?  

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

I am saying that the only county that Biden won out of the 19 that had previously predicted the last 10 elections with 100% accuracy....was a county that only allows mail in voting.  Does it not seem odd to you that Biden could lose all the other 18 bellwether counties yet get more votes than anyone in history?  

Do you not realize how many ppl predicted Hillary to win and they were wrong? And yes were talking about ppl who have been right on many elections, that didn't make a difference 

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Did you read my article? 

I read it. Those same counties voted for Clinton and Obama.  But now they won't vote for the "most popular" candidate in history.  Doesn't make any sense.  Biden didn't lose a few more than Obama.  He lost 95% more of the bellwether counties.  That is undisputable.  I'm not going to keeping going back and forth since you seem to find that a reasonable outcome.  Carry on

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So lets look at some other counties.

Bexar voted Clinton, first loss since 1968 I can give you a list of bellwethers that missed in 2016 as well and yet I do not see fraud, what I see is an unlikable candidate who did not go to battleground states in the last few months and cost herself the election. 

Bexar county missing once in 50 years is understandable.  18 of 19 all missing  in the same year is more than unbelievable.