The Smoakhouse Forums

The Kraken has been released

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, and that's a sign of a strong leader ...  Contrast that with Bill Clinton and Barak Obama  ....  the Clinton administration was full of people occupying sensitive positions requiring securit

Posted Images

The board memeber of the election software is on the Biden transition team? Lol nothing to see here

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The board memeber of the election software is on the Biden transition team? Lol nothing to see here

Yep.  Just another "coincidence" favoring Biden.

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Yep.  Just another "coincidence" favoring Biden.

Lots of those convenient “coincidences” , eh?🙄

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thank God yalls evidence has come out, get in court ASAP.... yall sounding like babies man

Ya boy biden's winning the coincident count by a LANDSLIDE.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ya boy biden's winning the coincident count by a LANDSLIDE.

Or yalls conspiracy theories LMAO.... courts will settle it right? :rofl:

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Or yalls conspiracy theories LMAO.... courts will settle it right? :rofl:

So is there any limit to the number of "coincidences" that will finally make that light bulb turn on in that noggin of yours and make you finally say "hmm something fishy might be going on here?"

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

So is there any limit to the number of "coincidences" that will finally make that light bulb turn on in that noggin of yours and make you finally say "hmm something fishy might be going on here?"

I heard a ton of testimony in the impeachment that I believed to be true, look how that turned out... listening to yall it was all made up, see where I'm going with this?

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I heard a ton of testimony in the impeachment that I believed to be true, look how that turned out... listening to yall it was all made up, see where I'm going with this?

So you choose to believe fiction over reality...👍

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

So you choose to believe fiction over reality...👍

Or each side can make you believe what they want.... your a prime example, after hand counts you'll still complain.... how bout that 20% vote you claimed he get? Tired of deflecting it yet?

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

Or each side can make you believe what they want.... your a prime example, after hand counts you'll still complain.... how bout that 20% vote you claimed he get? Tired of deflecting it yet?

You're choosing to believe the side that has done nothing but peddle one lie after another over and over and over again for the last 4 years.  20% was a prediction,  I'm not here saying it happened.  That's the thing about reality,  it's there whether you want to believe it or not.  Ps,  LBJ was right.  Only 140 or so years left to go now.  Enjoy that democrat plantation.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

How would USA a Biden supporting paper know, they only investigate Trump and they surely would not investigate something that would change the election back to Trump

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

All of their "so called" fact checkers are liberal fake news 🐂 :poop: artists  ..... 

Attack the source but do not read what is in it. SHEEP.

Here is same from a different source and they are trumps own appointments

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Attack the source but do not read what is in it. SHEEP.

Here is same from a different source and they are trumps own appointments

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

Deep state operatives that need to be rooted out ....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

You're choosing to believe the side that has done nothing but peddle one lie after another over and over and over again for the last 4 years.  20% was a prediction,  I'm not here saying it happened.  That's the thing about reality,  it's there whether you want to believe it or not.  Ps,  LBJ was right.  Only 140 or so years left to go now.  Enjoy that democrat plantation.

This is only my second election voting, both times against trump, im not a democrat but i will vote against trump anyday anytime, next election i wouldn't mind voting right if the candidate was a quality choice 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

This is only my second election voting, both times against trump, im not a democrat but i will vote against trump anyday anytime, next election i wouldn't mind voting right if the candidate was a quality choice 

President Trump has been far and away the best President in my lifetime.  He has a record of achievements that is unmatched in my 66 years  ....   no President has done what he campaigned on and what he said he would do the way this president has done ... he was, and is beholding to no one and that's why the Washington establishment and the fake news liberal media have gone after him with every dishonest and dirty trick in the book ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump has been far and away the best President in my lifetime.  He has a record of achievements that is unmatched in my 66 years  ....   no President has done what he campaigned on and what he said he would do the way this president has done ... he was, and is beholding to no one and that's why the Washington establishment and the fake news liberal media have gone after him with every dishonest and dirty trick in the book ....

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

He doesn’t care.

49 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So you are saying Trump picked people who were in the deep state? Man that does not say much about his ability to hire does it. 

Shows how little you know about the deep state establishment  ....  Washington is filled with career politicians who are for the most part protected.... President Trump didn't  hire all of them ... they have their own agendas and many of them are in positions to do any President a lot of harm .... the swamp is far from drained ....

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Shows how little you know about the deep state establishment  ....  Washington is filled with career politicians who are for the most part protected.... President Trump didn't  hire all of them ... they have their own agendas and many of them are in positions to do any President a lot of harm .... the swamp is far from drained ....

When you try to slam someone you have a tendency to have it bounce back on yourself. The people who said this were HIS hires. Krebs is a Trump appointment. It appears you do not understand the deep state. So is it trump hiring deep state people? Because it seems like he hires a lot of them...........

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

When you try to slam someone you have a tendency to have it bounce back on yourself. The people who said this were HIS hires. Krebs is a Trump appointment. It appears you do not understand the deep state. So is it trump hiring deep state people? Because it seems like he hires a lot of them...........

Wray is a Trump appointee as well as the wench he put in charge of the CIA .... there are so many of them it's hard to know who will stab you in the back ... yes, Trump has appointed a few people that have not turned out to be the best choices ... Esper is another one ....