The Kraken has been released

mellon

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The world Will end, When The Lord is ready for it to end; In the mean time, things will get much worse if Biden becomes President. IMO.

Whatevers in the lords will shall be done... ill just sit back and watch his works be done... nothing none of us can do

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Lord I pray that the truth comes out.  Not that garbage that you and Barry parrot from the msm.

What do I parrot? Just cause I don't wipe trumps ### daily like yall do is not my problem... i didn't vote for neither candidate... i prefer biden over trump anyday of the week.... can't wait til his corrupt ### gets put on full display SOON...

8 hours ago, ObiOne said:

https://spectator.org/what-we-must-believe-to-believe-biden-won/

Biden’s “victory” seems even more implausible after an audit of his performance in remarkably predictive bellwethers. The Wall Street Journal reports that Biden had a nearly perfect record of losses in counties whose election results have presaged presidential winners for decades: “From 1980 through 2016, 19 of the nation’s more than 3,000 counties voted for the eventual president in every election. Only one … backed President-elect Joe Biden last week.” So, a candidate who campaigned from his basement lost 95 percent of these counties yet won the election?

The libtards want us to believe the impossible  ....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

What do I parrot? Just cause I don't wipe trumps ### daily like yall do is not my problem... i didn't vote for neither candidate... i prefer biden over trump anyday of the week.... can't wait til his corrupt ### gets put on full display SOON...

Every time he post some bogus opinion article you are the very next comment #facts