The Kraken has been released

mellon

1 hour ago, JETT said:

61 days til trump leaves crying along with his minions 

I just watched the last 45 seconds of a football take five minutes to end; Imagine how long those 61 days are going to feel as this election is overturned & Donald Trump starts his second term in January 20th, 2021...

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You got to worry about a side that says, “yea there was fraud, but not enough to matter.”  Seems kinda slippery on that slope

There's fraud every election.... now all of a sudden its enough to flip a 150,000 lead in 1 state, a hand recount confirmed in another so on and so on.... yeah ok

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I just watched the last 45 seconds of a football take five minutes to end; Imagine how long those 61 days are going to feel as this election is overturned & Donald Trump starts his second term in January 20th, 2021...

tenor-2.gif

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

There's fraud every election.... now all of a sudden its enough to flip a 150,000 lead in 1 state, a hand recount confirmed in another so on and so on.... yeah ok

I would bet there is more than that. Will they be able to prove it? I doubt it. No one will ever convince me that 75+ million people voted for that mumbling dementia patient Joe Biden. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I would bet there is more than that. Will they be able to prove it? I doubt it. No one will ever convince me that 75+ million people voted for that mumbling dementia patient Joe Biden. 

But you believe that many voted for trump? Ive said probably a year ago or longer that this was going to be a record turnout election... trump is no president, he's running the government like 1 of his failed business's..... Obama grabbed the paton from Bush and had us going up and up so trump got it and it kept going up.... im glad I didn't vote for either so I can watch yall fight for your master as he gets a 1 round KO :rofl:

12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The evidence will be presented in a court of law  ...  

dems keep asking for evidence.  We've got numerous sworn affidavits (vs anonymous leaks),  video of vote counters apparently filling out ballots, video of people bringing in ballots in coolers etc, known issues with dead people and other sorts of ineligible votes,  countless examples of people receiving multiple ballots via mail,  an established, dubious history regarding a certain type of voting machine and software,  and last but not least,  all of the states in question mysteriously just stopped counting votes almost in unison at the same time....all that is known,  and we haven't even made it into the courtroom yet.  Dems had no problem spending 3 years investigating Trump over a dossier bought and paid for by the opposing campaign and anonymous leaks by deep state operatives,  yet won't even consider giving 3 hours to investigate what appear to be credible claims of voter fraud and just outright cheating.  If dems get their way,  we're venezuela.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

dems keep asking for evidence.  We've got numerous sworn affidavits (vs anonymous leaks),  video of vote counters apparently filling out ballots, video of people bringing in ballots in coolers etc, known issues with dead people and other sorts of ineligible votes,  countless examples of people receiving multiple ballots via mail,  an established, dubious history regarding a certain type of voting machine and software,  and last but not least,  all of the states in question mysteriously just stopped counting votes almost in unison at the same time....all that is known,  and we haven't even made it into the courtroom yet.  Dems had no problem spending 3 years investigating Trump over a dossier bought and paid for by the opposing campaign and anonymous leaks by deep state operatives,  yet won't even consider giving 3 hours to investigate what appear to be credible claims of voter fraud and just outright cheating.  If dems get their way,  we're venezuela.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

"No Evidence" is the left's new phony mantra .... the evedince is overwhelming,  yet the liberal media refuses to report any of it .... they just parrot the same line over and over again with their blinders on .... exactly the opposite of their fake news reports of Russian collusion  ....  

39 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

And when it is not what will you say then? Will you then say there was not evidence to support these claims or will you find another excuse? Something else to blame? 

How do you know there is no evidence? You have access to what the lawyers say they have?  You are making all sorts of assumptions you can't back up, just like the libtard media .... What will you say when the evidence proves election fraud? ....

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Let me show you how this works. If there is evidence of election fraud then it should be handled by the courts. Those involved should be jailed and the results of the election should be amended and the rightful winner declared. 

Now again, if no evidence is provided, if no cases reach SCOTUS, if the results are held up what will YOU say?

And this is important to you because.......?

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Let me show you how this works. If there is evidence of election fraud then it should be handled by the courts. Those involved should be jailed and the results of the election should be amended and the rightful winner declared. 

Now again, if no evidence is provided, if no cases reach SCOTUS, if the results are held up what will YOU say?

For starters, we already know there is significant evidence of voter fraud, what do you say about the media suppressing the evidence? What about the Biden Ukrainian/China money for influence laundering scheme? I have zero faith in the dims and the media to be honest about anything to do with the voter fraud or any other Biden corruption  ....  You won't even admit to what we already know concerning the facts of both ....