The Kraken has been released

mellon

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Claims come with evidence. We have seen on here people saying just wait it is coming. Ok I look forward to it being provided. My question is if they do not provide it, if it is thrown out of court as false, will you accept the courts decisions?

Here, again; “Why is this Important to you?” People either Will accept the final outcome, or they Won’t.

This affects you..... HOW?

40 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Look it is simple, if the courts and lawyers find it then we need to accept it happened and fix it. If not then it did not happen. I admit to facts, not conspiracy. So answer the question please. 

Wrong, we know there is significant voter fraud that has taken place, if you can't even admit to that fact, there is no use in even discussing it further.  I don't know what the courts will do at this point, I do know that if this travesty isn't corrected, we will never have fair and honest elections again ... and Biden will forever be tainted as an illegitimate president ....  but I guess stealing an election is more important to you dimturds than open and honest elections ....

27 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I am not asking about Joe or Susie I am asking if you will accept it based on the evidence and court cases. Why do you not want to answer that? It is called discussion. I have answered everything you have asked. I feel it is important for people to see what is presented in court and once the courts decide we must live with the decision. When the courts throw out cases for lack of evidence it is because there is in fact a lack of it. 

Why are you acting like this in a discussion on a message board? Seems very very odd

You want answers to hypotheticals; One simply cannot provide you concrete answers to hypothetical questions. I have told you that IF the case fails to go to SCOTUS, & the results stand, Then & only then can a definitive answer to your question be rendered. 

And this is Important to You, Because...?

This will affect You, How?

12 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So you do not wish to answer, just say that. Your answer will not affect me in anyway, it was called conversation, something you seem to have an issue with. Makes me wonder why you sent me private messages when everything in them could and was discussed on here. 

I have No qualms with conversation. I was merely asking why you were trying to see how people would react to a hypothetical situation, which may, or may not happen.

Kind of like when a woman asks her husband if he would re-marry if she died, & then gets angry when he says “yes..” Some questions just need to Remain questions...😉

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Your first line, we KNOW there is significant voter fraud, of show the evidence then please. Since it is KNOWN show it. 

As for rest once you show the evidence then we will KNOW. 

If you would pull your head out of your arrse for once and watch/listen to some REAL news, you would have already seen enough evidence to know that it exists ... ignoring that basic fact pegs you as just another blind monkey ....

See-no-evil-speak-no-evil-hear-n-evil.jpg_cf.jpg.85c915ebbd44756a4179f2b9f1fced75.jpg

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

For starters, we already know there is significant evidence of voter fraud, what do you say about the media suppressing the evidence? What about the Biden Ukrainian/China money for influence laundering scheme? I have zero faith in the dims and the media to be honest about anything to do with the voter fraud or any other Biden corruption  ....  You won't even admit to what we already know concerning the facts of both ....

There was evidence of trump Holding money for a news conference as well... how'd that work out 

• Roll Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

A reasonable person might conclude that Dominion's refusal to testify in court is in and of itself "evidence." One would think they would be eager to "set the record straight" hardy har har.  Need more time to destroy evidence perhaps?

Refusal to testify sounds O to familiar 🤔 doesn't it?