The Kraken has been released

mellon

36 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Funny thing about people like this, they will not make their bills but they have tons of ammo for the end of the world while leaching off others

Man that's some stereotypical borderline racist crude right there 

• Thanks 2

I've post a lot of articles in the last couple of days. You have shouted them down without proving they are false 

So don't tell me about having facts. 

Show me articles showing Dominion Voting machines have no flaws. 

Show me articles proving the dead did not vote for Biden 

You Can't

13 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You mean the ones not presented in court? You see EVIDENCE is presented under oath and in a court yet what we have seen is a complete embarrassment in our courts. Lets not forget the Judge in Penn is a highly conservative judge. So please show me some evidence that will make it in court. You keep saying wait yet they keep producing nothing. I have yet to see a reply with any evidence that has been presented in court and stood. I have seen conspiracy that has never been presented in court

The court proceedings are just getting underway, hard head ....

15 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You mean the ones not presented in court? You see EVIDENCE is presented under oath and in a court yet what we have seen is a complete embarrassment in our courts. Lets not forget the Judge in Penn is a highly conservative judge. So please show me some evidence that will make it in court. You keep saying wait yet they keep producing nothing. I have yet to see a reply with any evidence that has been presented in court and stood. I have seen conspiracy that has never been presented in court

COULD you be Tucker Carlson?! The evidence will be presented to the court when it is time to be presented; & that has nothing to do with what You want.

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

They have been underway for awhile now and they keep getting dismissed. 

Judging from the Thomas meme - They are expecting him to rule according to the Hammurabi Code or some other revenge based draconian law. But to be fair, they may just be stirring the pot and trying desperately to dodge the splash.

34 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Court proceedings are still ongoing, if libtard judges rule politically, it will go to the Supreme Court  ..... comprende?

11 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Hard to understand why people keep saying just wait when case after case gets dismissed and they fail to produce evidence. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.

Prov. 3:5-8

8 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Since you are up to date on this, how about you provide a list of what is ongoing. 

Not doing your research, you are just making baseless claims because you don't have up to date information and you are parroting liberal talking points .... like I said before, this will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court and it's being persued in multiple cases in multiple states .... your premature declarations are meaningless at this point ....

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

95% of these cases will have no appeal. None will reach SCOTUS. Please tell me which of the ongoing cases you or dismissed cases you think will reach SCOTUS. That would be the start of a conversation. I will say based on the transcripts in these cases that have been dismissed there is no evidence that would justify an appeal.

How do you know NONE will reach the Supreme Court?  Please tell us mighty Kreskin ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

I had no doubt you would not do it. The reason you will not is because you do not have that information. And since SCOTUS will ultimately decide, which cases have the best chance to make it to SCOTUS? I mean you must have reasons to make your claim. You asked me to provide mine and I have already posted the court transcripts and said why.

Go watch the news conference laying it all out by President Trump's lawyers ... you haven't provided jack squat compared to what's coming .....

Even if the Court crowns him King - all that proves is that he was declared winner of the most corrupt election in US history ...that we know of. Same goes for Biden. I will not be surprised if Trump gets the crown, nor if he doesn’t.

39 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Go watch the news conference laying it all out by President Trump's lawyers ... you haven't provided jack squat compared to what's coming .....

23y47e.jpg

Let me guess, you got that from Newsmax? They'll be on the hot plate soon

Liberals are right about one thing.  Recounts won’t change a thing.   Millions of fraudulent votes recounted are still millions of fraudulent votes counted.  Only a complete audit of votes will prove, or validate the election.   Will the Democrats allow that?   Lmbo, never!

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

So what you are saying is massive fraud has occurred. So what exactly was done in multiple states, including both GOP lead and Dem lead states for this massive fraud to occur? 

Not sure what you’re asking.  Even the NYT has written about the ease of voter fraud with mail in ballots.   Ballots were sent to folks that didn’t request them, the dead, and many got multiple ballots.   States that have used mail in ballots for years said that it takes at least a year to prepare your voting roles.  They must be updated and signatures on file.  Most of States didn’t do all that.   Didn’t have the time.   I’ve posted a link claiming that one state received 25,000 ballot request from Nursing Homes on one day.   This election, as it stands now, is an accurate definition of a Cluster Fudge.   Make of that what you will.