The Kraken has been released

mellon

I believe Sydney Powell said the other day that we should expect more detailed evidence this week.  Lots of data to go through and it takes time.  Lol @ democrats screaming "where's the evidence" mere hours after the election,  even though there already was some:  Stopped counting votes,  refusing to allow R poll watcher's to have access,  boarding up doors and windows,  video of vote counters filling out ballots,  and the 3-4am junk mail dump.

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Lets see, Trumps own people said the machines did not switch votes.......so he fired them. Then you have the server where the US military denies it and yet we have seen no real evidence of this blockbuster. You have to PROVE they are right that is how this country works. 

Well I guess will see if your fact checkers know what they are talking about next week 

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You do realize the vast majority of what you have posted as evidence has either been false or failed in court right? So the fraud is obvious but it takes time.....so does that mean it is not obvious?

Nope.  Just because judges throwing the cases out as fast as they come in don't mean nothing,  except this is headed to SCOTUS.

18 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Ok which cases? Of the 28 already dismissed which have the best chance?

Not gonna get bogged down with individual cases.  I'm looking at the big picture.  This was a nationwide, widespread,  coordinated effort to deny the American people their voice.  Sit tight.  It's coming.

56 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So with the fast voter fraud and it being so obvious I am sure the court cases will be very successful. And if they are not will you accept the outcome? If they are I will fully accept the outcome.

As I’ve posted before, a complete audit of a questionable State, say Pa or Ga will satisfy my questions.   If a thorough audit does not reveal a large amount of voter fraud, I’m good with Biden being President.   If the Audit does reveal massive fraud, then other States must be audited that have questionable results, or evidence (multiple affidavits of irregularities).  That’s just my criteria.   All I want is to know that the election was valid.   The fact that an elderly person (3 years older than me), with obvious dementia, would get more votes than Obama did, just doesn’t make sense.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

So what you are saying is SCOTUS will decide but you have no idea when or where just that it will happen. Now you have no evidence to back your claim but it will end up being heard before SCOTUS. 

No evidence 😂 right!  You're a partisan lunatic.  Go back to whatever bridge you were hiding under before election day.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

The only thing I know for certain is that neither side is going to accept the outcome of this election if their candidate loses.

I did not question Obama's wins. Ds would have us to believe basement joe is more popular than Obama.  He underperformed compared to Hillary in deep blue states but they want us to believe he's a rock star in the battleground states.  The simplest explanation is often the correct one:  They Cheated.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I did not question Obama's wins. Ds would have us to believe basement joe is more popular than Obama.  He underperformed compared to Hillary in deep blue states but they want us to believe he's a rock star in the battleground states.  The simplest explanation is often the correct one:  They Cheated.

#truth

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Well they have recounted in GA and another is coming. As for the last sentence, the reason Biden got so many more votes is not because of him being a super candidate it is a reflection of how much President Trumps twitter and mouth galvanized others. Very much like how Clinton's ability to make people hate her President Trump managed to tweet himself into losing. 

Evidence?

17 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Well they have recounted in GA and another is coming. As for the last sentence, the reason Biden got so many more votes is not because of him being a super candidate it is a reflection of how much President Trumps twitter and mouth galvanized others. Very much like how Clinton's ability to make people hate her President Trump managed to tweet himself into losing. 

As I’ve posted before, recounting votes does not expose fraud.   Only a complete and thorough audit will do that.   Hope they do one and put this election to rest.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

As I’ve posted before, recounting votes does not expose fraud.   Only a complete and thorough audit will do that.   Hope they do one and put this election to rest.

The Bank: “the money is counterfeit”

Teller : “but the total is correct and we’ve recounted three times” 

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The Bank: “the money is counterfeit”

Teller : “but the total is correct and we’ve recounted three times” 

The Bank: This money is counterfeit 

Teller: I’m getting the heck out of here, this building is speaking! 😬

11 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So you believe he got so many votes to due his policies and the people believing President Trumps polices being so poor? 

No I don’t believe he got that many votes. As I’ve stated several times before, no one on gods green earth will convince me that 75 million people voted for the demented nursing home client. 

16 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I understand what you are saying, I do not believe it will happen. Plus the fraud you speak of would be on a massive scale we have never seen, so I believe it would be easy to see before an audit. 

You believe a massive multi million dollar fraud operation, (if it exists) would be easy to see? Really? 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So if it was not his twitter it must have been his policies. So which was it? Oh wait you just claim it didnt happen, without evidence. 

You claimed it happened because of a baseless belief with no evidence. And then ask me what it was? You made the claim not me. Show evidence it was his Twitter or join the evidence lacking group you have been railing on for a week or so. 

16 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Baseless? Biden got the votes for either two reasons, people loved his policies and hated President Trumps OR people grew tired of President Trumps constant attacks on people and constant need for attention. One or the other, so which do you think it is? Oh wait you claim massive fraud. Well my evidence is based on his approval ratings as well as the massive voter turnout. While you do not want to admit that President Trump was his own worst enemy it is the reason he lost. 

Evidence of this claim is all I’m asking for.