Carthage versus Silsbee

cowboyandchrist

19 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

How’s their passing game?

Let me get back to you on that.  Havent noticed much but I've got it on out on my back patio watching on my new 50".  Been running around getting fire pit and grill ready.  Just fiinished with a couple hot dogs.  Silsbee's putting it on la marque though.

• Like 2

29-6 in 2nd qtr.  LM had a kickoff return for td but other than that it's been all Silsbee. Silsbee blocked LM extra point and took it to the house. Silsbee receiver made a great catch.  Then they ran it in for TD a few plays later.  Silbee rollin 36-6 2:00 until halftime.

I was at the Pleasant Grove vs Silsbee ballgame in Carthage.  Silsbee had speed on the team, but Pleasant Grove pretty much dominated the game.  It was over at half time, imo.  I see Carthage pretty much winning this by how ever many points they want too.  

9 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Was for me.  Hadn't seen them at all this year.  They looked like world-beaters against LM lol.

To be fair.... La Marque is very bad this year.  

All that being said, I was impressed by the way Silsbee played PG for the first half and part of the 3rd quarter.  But I think that probably said more about the way PG is not as good as they have been than how good Silsbee may be.  But Silsbee is always salty to an extent!

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

To be fair.... La Marque is very bad this year.  

All that being said, I was impressed by the way Silsbee played PG for the first half and part of the 3rd quarter.  But I think that probably said more about the way PG is not as good as they have been than how good Silsbee may be.  But Silsbee is always salty to an extent!

mike,  you did a good job on this post

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, longhorncrazy said:

Been trying to tell you guys.

Only NFHS and Texan Live can live video stream playoff games. All playoff games.

I believed you,  that's why I signed up beforehand.  I figured they didn't know what they were talking about lol.