Recount Finds MASSIVE Boost For Republicans, Democrats Lose Votes, We MUST Recount Contested States

Monte1076

Just now, Monte1076 said:

I see.

So accuracy is secondary to all votes being counted. Got it.

Pointless, endless quibbling with needless repetition is getting really, really old. And, every day that Lame Duck doesn't help with the transition, including allowing the Biden team to hit the ground running on Covid is dangerous and wrong. Got that? 

• Stinks 2

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Pointless, endless quibbling with needless repetition is getting really, really old. And, every day that Lame Duck doesn't help with the transition, including allowing the Biden team to hit the ground running on Covid is dangerous and wrong. Got that? 

Donald J. Trump is Still POTUS; And this election’s results have yet to be sent to The Electors, who cast their votes. Got That?

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah gotta start up the lockdowns again so everyone is in misery together, right? Except for the elitist leftist like Gavin Newsome, Crazy Nancy and Co. 

46 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do you believe, as I do, that all legally cast votes should be counted accurately? Simple yes or no question.

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Total BS.....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Do you believe, as I do, that all legally cast votes should be counted accurately? Simple yes or no question.

Barry doesn’t Do “Yes or No” questions; He feels the need to throw as much hate & venom as he possibly can in every post, where his President is concerned...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

See above. 

Ah, needless repetition? Like you saying daily how often Trump lies?

I'm still going to be curious if you do as you said, and document Biden's lies once he is inaugurated. I'm really going to be curious what you deem to be a lie under a Biden administration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

The only Wuhan Virus thing the Biden camp is going to do is have a massive lockdown and then ride the coattails of what the Trump administration has already put in place.

On 11/16/2020 at 9:29 AM, mellon said:

The only Wuhan Virus thing the Biden camp is going to do is have a massive lockdown and then ride the coattails of what the Trump administration has already put in place.

He says he won't, and I'm hearing things again about a quarantine.  The idiots in charge haven't learned that lockdowns/quarantines don't work.  I'm already hearing of TP shortages again.  One would think that they still have a mass amount when they stocked up back in April still.  

37 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He says he won't, and I'm hearing things again about a quarantine.  The idiots in charge haven't learned that lockdowns/quarantines don't work.  I'm already hearing of TP shortages again.  One would think that they still have a mass amount when they stocked up back in April still.  

I went to Sam’s about a week ago & bought another case of pookie paper to supplement the 1/3 of a case I still had from the first shortage. Got another case of Paper Towels as well as about 5 cases of bottled water... Enough food put up to last about a year.  

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Gore 2000....