Area: Cooper 8-1 vs. Bosqueville 6-3

Bulldognation1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:30 AM, Bulldognation1 said:

Game is Friday @ 7 pm in Rusk. Biggest test of the year for Cooper here. Thoughts?

I'd say Cooper will be tested big time, but I'm a little biased.  Some in these parts are predicting a blowout, but I think it could be reasonably close based on what I know about BV and the little bit I've seen regarding Cooper.

Taking the homer pick.  Bosqueville by 2 TD's.  Hope it's a good, injury-free contest.

Looks to be approximately a 2 1/2 hour drive for both schools.

3 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

If Cooper can hold them to 21, then I like Cooper’s chances. That will be hard to do though I think.

Though it pains me to say it, I'll be rooting for you guys.  😁  Would love someone from our area to win or at least go deep into playoffs.  I don't know if your or Supermaroon ever watch Dave Campbell's Texas Football videos on YouTube.  They came up with a list of the top 100 teams, players, and rivalries to celebrate 100 years of high school football.  They've released a video each week revealing ten of each.  Last week, the video showed Cooper vs. Honey Grove as one of the top 100 rivalries. Not much to the videos, they mainly just read out the names.  They don't go into much depth on anything.  Here is the link if your interested:

12 hours ago, HGWar6 said:

Though it pains me to say it, I'll be rooting for you guys.  😁  Would love someone from our area to win or at least go deep into playoffs.  I don't know if your or Supermaroon ever watch Dave Campbell's Texas Football videos on YouTube.  They came up with a list of the top 100 teams, players, and rivalries to celebrate 100 years of high school football.  They've released a video each week revealing ten of each.  Last week, the video showed Cooper vs. Honey Grove as one of the top 100 rivalries. Not much to the videos, they mainly just read out the names.  They don't go into much depth on anything.  Here is the link if your interested:

Oh yeah I remember when this was the biggest rivalry game for both schools. Lots of great matchups and battles throughout the years. I was hoping for the rivalry to spark back up this year with us being in the same district. Definitely lost its fire with us not playing for what has it been a decade? Bulldog nation will understand this: honey grove WHO????

• Like 1