maybe a show down in two weeks

powerlifter

37 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Don't forget last time these teams played wos won flip and made carthage travel all the way to there back yard so I'm assuming if this game happens carthage will get to return the favor unless there is a time limit on that rule

It was a home & home flip , WOS won 

If Carthage would've won the flip The game would've been in Carthage back yard

10 minutes ago, All4One said:

It was a home & home flip , WOS won 

If Carthage would've won the flip The game would've been in Carthage back yard

I think what Bansheefan03 is getting at is the coaches who agreed to the home & home flip in 2013 are still in place at both schools.  So assuming both win this week he is expecting the game will be at SFA or Lufkin.

1 hour ago, bansheefan03 said:

Don't forget last time these teams played wos won flip and made carthage travel all the way to there back yard so I'm assuming if this game happens carthage will get to return the favor unless there is a time limit on that rule

Usually two year window for that. 

10 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think what Bansheefan03 is getting at is the coaches who agreed to the home & home flip in 2013 are still in place at both schools.  So assuming both win this week he is expecting the game will be at SFA or Lufkin.

And hopefully there won't be hurricane force winds like last time either.   Remember punts dang near going backwards that night.  It was crazy.

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Okay, but this game is sitll two wins away for both teams...... Anything can happen these days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage has a push over this week the mustangs will have there hands full