Major Developments in Michigan!😜

CarthDawg77

The R's in the detroit area got called racist,  tucked their tails and folded.  There's more to michigan than detroit.  Ps,  why not just go full-blown 3rd world and give biden 100% of the vote there?  Funny that ALL of these places that are in dispute ALL stopped counting almost in unison,  got their junk mail delivery under cover of darkness,  and voila!  Biden magically had "the lead." 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I have asked a number of times and you have not provided it but I will ask again. Can you provide evidence to back all the claims you make or do you just parrot far right wing media?

If nothing illegal has happened in any county elections offices then a DOJ review to ensure that won't be any problem, right?

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Have at it. Since it is "obvious" that something has happened, where is the court cases filed by the Trump campaign? I mean they have this "report" so I am sure they will use this in their court filing right?

Algore had 2 recounts in FL and was going for a 3rd when the SCOTUS finally shut it down on DEC 12. Seems that there is a rush to shut down any challenges and to tell 73 million people to just shut up and live with doubts about cheating in key states. I'm not going to be quite..... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

b630ad7432ecea92.jpg

Trump hurt himself attacking mail in or absentee voting, because he couldn't admit that there needed to be precautions taken because of COVID. Democrats took precautions and voted.  It will go down in history as one of the dumbest, most clueless moves ever, including the historic loss of the popular vote TWICE. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump hurt himself attacking mail in or absentee voting, because he couldn't admit that there needed to be precautions taken because of COVID. Democrats took precautions and voted.  It will go down in history as one of the dumbest, most clueless moves ever, including the historic loss of the popular vote TWICE. 

We concede nothing to liars and thieves of the dimwit party, they stuffed ballots after they went black for 2 hours saying they stopped counting, yes they did stop counting just to fill out one vote for Biden ballots.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I have asked a number of times and you have not provided it but I will ask again. Can you provide evidence to back all the claims you make or do you just parrot far right wing media?

If there were no shenanigans going on with the count, Why were Trump’s people made to watch the count from behind glass doors more than six feet away? & why were those glass doors covered during part of the time? If it is all on the up & up, why not let them be right there so they can Examine the ballots & signatures? You know why, & so does everybody else;  because there was Rampant fraudulent activity going on & they didn’t want anybody to see what they were doing in secret.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's a doddering, creepy, hands in his pants, liar, who lost his last shred of integrity years ago. Not shocking your Trump worship covers his most loyal minion. 

You like to label folks “liars” a lot, Mildred, Would care to address Biden’s voluminous history of taking liberties with The Truth, or do you simply ignore them in the desperate attempt to install him as POTUS so Kamala & Nancy can eliminate him & bring forth Communism to America?

53 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If there were no shenanigans going on with the count, Why were Trump’s people made to watch the count from behind glass doors more than six feet away? & why were those glass doors covered during part of the time? If it is all on the up & up, why not let them be right there so they can Examine the ballots & signatures? You know why, & so does everybody else;  because there was Rampant fraudulent activity going on & they didn’t want anybody to see what they were doing in secret.

Trump loses even with PA and Michigan lmao

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He’s a smarter fellow than you; Take that however you like....🤨

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We are now a nation filled with old guys who still think Rudy has a brain. It's making me very sad. 

Yall talking about hands in da pants Rudy? :rofl:

One and the same! Imagine trying to be taken seriously, and you stick Rudy in there for you! Thinking it would not be dissimilar to Lion representing you! :rofl:

Rudy's another loser, but look who he's representing.. not surprised 

4jhgjz.jpg

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Evidence?  Yeah.  On election night it was announced everywhere "they've stopped counting."  You're a waste of my time.

8 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You claimed ballot stuffing, yet have not shown it nor has the Trump campaign taken it to court. You have claimed dead people voting in huge numbers yet have provided nothing. Even Tucker Carlson has had to eat his words on that one. If you have credible evidence post it, otherwise you have nothing. And if you have credible evidence why has the Trump Campaign not filed a court case on it? You say wait and see, ok maybe instead of posting items you guys should wait and see because it appears right now many on here will be admitting wrong, though I believe what they will actually do is claim deep state or another conspiracy when in fact President Trump said SCOTUS would be deciding. 

How dare you come here making sense! Who do you think you are? A reasonable and rational person?

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

While there is NO PROOF at this time, I believe that the GOP should call for a hand recount of the ballots in the following states, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Arizona. Meaning that every ballot must be counted by hand, in front of 3 ballot officials, 1 GOP, 1 Dem, 1 Libertarian. Then all these affidavits that said ballots were run through the machines 2 or 3 times can either be proven correct or incorrect. JMO. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While there is NO PROOF at this time, I believe that the GOP should call for a hand recount of the ballots in the following states, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Arizona. Meaning that every ballot must be counted by hand, in front of 3 ballot officials, 1 GOP, 1 Dem, 1 Libertarian. Then all these affidavits that said ballots were run through the machines 2 or 3 times can either be proven correct or incorrect. JMO. 

Sounds like a sound plan.  

20 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I have no issue with that. The Trump Campaign is asking for 2 Wisconsin counties to do a recount. With the number of states you are wanting the Trump campaign needs to start raising some serious money. Just going off what I have seen looking at about 35 million needed 

I thought this dude was a Billionaire--35 million is just a drop in the bucket for him, personally. But I would even get this started. If you recount by hand, like a suggested, if the vote totals are within 3% of what they were "according" to the day of the election--then the GOP pays--if they are more than 3% different--the state pays. And since it isn't Texas--it's not my sales tax paying for it. LOL.