The Smoakhouse Forums

Major Developments in Michigan!😜

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The R's in the detroit area got called racist,  tucked their tails and folded.  There's more to michigan than detroit.  Ps,  why not just go full-blown 3rd world and give biden 100% of the vote there?

If there were no shenanigans going on with the count, Why were Trump’s people made to watch the count from behind glass doors more than six feet away? & why were those glass doors covered during p

Posted Images

I saw that earlier.. won't change anything 148,000 vote plus win for biden.. trump barely won and the electors chose him.... Newsmax will be the next big dumb network 

The R's in the detroit area got called racist,  tucked their tails and folded.  There's more to michigan than detroit.  Ps,  why not just go full-blown 3rd world and give biden 100% of the vote there?  Funny that ALL of these places that are in dispute ALL stopped counting almost in unison,  got their junk mail delivery under cover of darkness,  and voila!  Biden magically had "the lead." 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The R's in the detroit area got called racist,  tucked their tails and folded.  There's more to michigan than detroit.  Ps,  why not just go full-blown 3rd world and give biden 100% of the vote there?  Funny that ALL of these places that are in dispute ALL stopped counting almost in unison,  got their junk mail delivery under cover of darkness,  and voila!  Biden magically had "the lead." 

I have asked a number of times and you have not provided it but I will ask again. Can you provide evidence to back all the claims you make or do you just parrot far right wing media?

• Roll Eyes 2
33 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I have asked a number of times and you have not provided it but I will ask again. Can you provide evidence to back all the claims you make or do you just parrot far right wing media?

If nothing illegal has happened in any county elections offices then a DOJ review to ensure that won't be any problem, right?

Just now, gamewatcher63 said:

If nothing illegal has happened in any county elections offices then a DOJ review to ensure that won't be any problem, right?

Have at it. Since it is "obvious" that something has happened, where is the court cases filed by the Trump campaign? I mean they have this "report" so I am sure they will use this in their court filing right?

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Have at it. Since it is "obvious" that something has happened, where is the court cases filed by the Trump campaign? I mean they have this "report" so I am sure they will use this in their court filing right?

Algore had 2 recounts in FL and was going for a 3rd when the SCOTUS finally shut it down on DEC 12. Seems that there is a rush to shut down any challenges and to tell 73 million people to just shut up and live with doubts about cheating in key states. I'm not going to be quite..... 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Algore had 2 recounts in FL and was going for a 3rd when the SCOTUS finally shut it down on DEC 12. Seems that there is a rush to shut down any challenges and to tell 73 million people to just shut up and live with doubts about cheating in key states. I'm not going to be quite..... 

I am not shutting anything down but I am asking for factual evidence. And there is a huge difference in 2000 and now. Florida was the deciding state, President Trump is far behind Biden and would need his challenges to be successful in multiple states. Currently the campaign has not filed any challenges that would change the outcome in any state much less multiple. I have asked for the court filings and all I get is, just wait. Well in 2000 we did not need to wait very long did we? So where are they?

4 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

b630ad7432ecea92.jpg

Trump hurt himself attacking mail in or absentee voting, because he couldn't admit that there needed to be precautions taken because of COVID. Democrats took precautions and voted.  It will go down in history as one of the dumbest, most clueless moves ever, including the historic loss of the popular vote TWICE. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump hurt himself attacking mail in or absentee voting, because he couldn't admit that there needed to be precautions taken because of COVID. Democrats took precautions and voted.  It will go down in history as one of the dumbest, most clueless moves ever, including the historic loss of the popular vote TWICE. 

We concede nothing to liars and thieves of the dimwit party, they stuffed ballots after they went black for 2 hours saying they stopped counting, yes they did stop counting just to fill out one vote for Biden ballots.  

• Thanks 1
Just now, Wild74 said:

We concede nothing to liars and thieves of the dimwit party, they stuffed ballots after they went black for 2 hours saying they stopped counting, yes they did stop counting just to fill out one vote for Biden ballots.  

Can you please provide the evidence of that?

• Roll Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

If there were no shenanigans going on with the count, Why were Trump’s people made to watch the count from behind glass doors more than six feet away? & why were those glass doors covered during part of the time? If it is all on the up & up, why not let them be right there so they can Examine the ballots & signatures? You know why, & so does everybody else;  because there was Rampant fraudulent activity going on & they didn’t want anybody to see what they were doing in secret.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If there were no shenanigans going on with the count, Why were Trump’s people made to watch the count from behind glass doors more than six feet away? & why were those glass doors covered during part of the time? If it is all on the up & up, why not let them be right there so they can Examine the ballots & signatures? You know why, & so does everybody else;  because there was Rampant fraudulent activity going on & they didn’t want anybody to see what they were doing in secret.

Again where are the court cases headed to SCOTUS? Again lets try to be factual

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/10/fact-check-videos-crowd-locked-out-detroit-center-lack-context/6195038002/

24 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We are now a nation filled with old guys who still think Rudy has a brain. It's making me very sad. 

He’s a smarter fellow than you; Take that however you like....🤨

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

He's a doddering, creepy, hands in his pants, liar, who lost his last shred of integrity years ago. Not shocking your Trump worship covers his most loyal minion. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

He's a doddering, creepy, hands in his pants, liar, who lost his last shred of integrity years ago. Not shocking your Trump worship covers his most loyal minion. 

You like to label folks “liars” a lot, Mildred, Would care to address Biden’s voluminous history of taking liberties with The Truth, or do you simply ignore them in the desperate attempt to install him as POTUS so Kamala & Nancy can eliminate him & bring forth Communism to America?

53 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Trump loses even with PA and Michigan lmao

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We are now a nation filled with old guys who still think Rudy has a brain. It's making me very sad. 

Yall talking about hands in da pants Rudy? :rofl:

• Haha 1