Major Developments in Michigan!😜

CarthDawg77

5 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

You claimed ballot stuffing, yet have not shown it nor has the Trump campaign taken it to court. You have claimed dead people voting in huge numbers yet have provided nothing. Even Tucker Carlson has had to eat his words on that one. If you have credible evidence post it, otherwise you have nothing. And if you have credible evidence why has the Trump Campaign not filed a court case on it? You say wait and see, ok maybe instead of posting items you guys should wait and see because it appears right now many on here will be admitting wrong, though I believe what they will actually do is claim deep state or another conspiracy when in fact President Trump said SCOTUS would be deciding. 

They stopped counting votes then showed up with ballots in coolers and backpacks etc.  Nah, nothing to see here either.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I am not shutting anything down but I am asking for factual evidence. And there is a huge difference in 2000 and now. Florida was the deciding state, President Trump is far behind Biden and would need his challenges to be successful in multiple states. Currently the campaign has not filed any challenges that would change the outcome in any state much less multiple. I have asked for the court filings and all I get is, just wait. Well in 2000 we did not need to wait very long did we? So where are they?

Can you provide factual evidence that it is legit?  Too much smoke honestly.  People that work for the vote counter company saying they watched people change votes, count certain stacks multiple times, etc.....  

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Whine or dislike everything he does, same difference 

No it’s not.  Most carried on about their business.  We’ve heard 4 years of whining from the democrats and you independents right here on sdc.  I can dislike something and not whine like a trump hating pansy.

Just now, DB2point0 said:

No it’s not.  Most carried on about their business.  We’ve heard 4 years of whining from the democrats and you independents right here on sdc.  I can dislike something and not whine like a trump hating pansy.

hate to break it to you, I dislike trump same as you did obama and I wake up everyday and go to work..... Mitch wanted to make sure Obama was a 1 term president... he failed just like trump did.... Twitter geek

Just now, JETT said:

hate to break it to you, I dislike trump same as you did obama and I wake up everyday and go to work..... Mitch wanted to make sure Obama was a 1 term president... he failed just like trump did.... Twitter geek

Difference is you are here whining about it.  I don’t have any social media.... not even MySpace.  Is MySpace still a thing?

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Difference is you are here whining about it.  I don’t have any social media.... not even MySpace.  Is MySpace still a thing?

I aint whining, im just having casual conversations..... i only have smoaky, I dont have Facebook or anything... my wife does but not i

23 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If there were no shenanigans going on with the count, Why were Trump’s people made to watch the count from behind glass doors more than six feet away? & why were those glass doors covered during part of the time? If it is all on the up & up, why not let them be right there so they can Examine the ballots & signatures? You know why, & so does everybody else;  because there was Rampant fraudulent activity going on & they didn’t want anybody to see what they were doing in secret.

He knows exactly why. Like all libtards, he ignores the facts that don't fit their narrative ... There is no way the dims win without cheating .... if this is allowed to stand, this stolen election will forever be tainted and our system of fair elections will be a thing of the past .... in the past, this is the kind of thing that only took place in places like Venezuela and other communist countries  ....  I never thought I would live to see something like this in America  ....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He knows exactly why. Like all libtards, he ignores the facts that don't fit their narrative ... There is no way the dims win without cheating .... if this is allowed to stand, this stolen election will forever be tainted and our system of fair elections will be a thing of the past .... in the past, this is the kind of thing that only took place in places like Venezuela and other communist countries  ....  I never thought I would live to see something like this in America  ....

While I think most Americans will vote truthfully, more and more companies and individuals are trying to cheat the system. And mail out voting, not done through the absentee process--is highly acceptable to fraud. I mean when you get 3 ballots--like my cousin did--there is a problem. Why would the county send you 3 ballots? If you don't shred those ballots or destroy them--how do you know people didn't send all 3 back. And what if there is that 1 person that does send them all back. That just suppressed the votes of 3 other people. Imagine 1000 people send them all back--suppressed the votes of 3000 people. 

I thought liberals were against the suppression of voters, yet they don't want to make sure that the election was fair and legal. One word describes them. HYPOCRITES!!!!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ObiOne said:

The reason Wayne County was suddenly certified.  GOP rep was called racist and veiled threats to her family.  No way that county should be certified.  Bunch of thugs

FYI, Wayne county election officials rescinded their votes to certify the election.