Major Developments in Michigan!😜

CarthDawg77

33 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He knows exactly why. Like all libtards, he ignores the facts that don't fit their narrative ... There is no way the dims win without cheating .... if this is allowed to stand, this stolen election will forever be tainted and our system of fair elections will be a thing of the past .... in the past, this is the kind of thing that only took place in places like Venezuela and other communist countries  ....  I never thought I would live to see something like this in America  ....

Nikita Kruzchev predicted this in the 60’s or 70’s. Who knew he would be right? Only, I believe Many Shots will be fired...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

FYI, Wayne county election officials rescinded their votes to certify the election.

Good for them.  Don't bow down to these marxist thugs.  Get some security,  and if need be,  fight back. We saw over the past weekend how the deranged leftists react when able-bodied men fight back.  They run away crying and begging for the police (that they want to abolish, no less.). Lunatics.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Good for them.  Don't bow down to these marxist thugs.  Get some security,  and if need be,  fight back. We saw over the past weekend how the deranged leftists react when able-bodied men fight back.  They run away crying and begging for the police (that they want to abolish, no less.). Lunatics.

Yep, they were basically lied to by the county attorney who said they had no other choice than to certify.  Then they would do the audit.  This after they were called racist and had their families publicly threatened. These are the same thugs that our resident libs openly support.  I too am glad they are fighting back!  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Yep, they were basically lied to by the county attorney who said they had no other choice than to certify.  Then they would do the audit.  This after they were called racist and had their families publicly threatened. These are the same thugs that our resident libs openly support.  I too am glad they are fighting back!  

People got to stop waving the white flag just because a democrat yells racist.  It's literally their default argument on virtually everything (tried and true commie tactic.) They've rendered the word meaningless at this point.