Sideline to Sideline 4A Area Round Playoff Show

Gsquared

Gsquared and Papa G are very familiar with the playoff opportunity that can be found at Royse City ISD Stadium.  Call Michael at 214-499-5391 for reservations.  These Class 2A, 3A and 4A games are always welcomed.  Hey we have hosted 5A and 6A games as well!

Excited about some of the pairings coming up and the easy access along with a brand new Bucee's is a bonus. The Bucee's is within rock throwing distance of the stadium!  Visit the Beaver Stop and the Bulldog's Home Stadium in one fail swoop!  

17 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

In a more depth take what do you think about the roger vs poth match up??

I dont see Rogers having a ton of success against that Poth D who has only given up more than 10 points one time. but I will say Rogers has played a bit tougher schedule and will score more than 10, but they lose the game because I think Poth will have their way with the D. Poth's big concern is they have only been in one real close game and that can be an issue..plus it always seems like round 2 or 3 is where they get tripped up. I still like them by 14-21

1 hour ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I dont see Rogers having a ton of success against that Poth D who has only given up more than 10 points one time. but I will say Rogers has played a bit tougher schedule and will score more than 10, but they lose the game because I think Poth will have their way with the D. Poth's big concern is they have only been in one real close game and that can be an issue..plus it always seems like round 2 or 3 is where they get tripped up. I still like them by 14-21

7 to 14 point swing is what I thought as well.. Rogers is getting hot at the right time and it could be a good game... Thanks for your thoughts