china springs vs wo-s

powerlifter

4 minutes ago, powerlifter said:
  • 🤔😛china springs is a very dangres football team they have put up a lot of points 476  but on the other hand they have given up 211 points. friday night they will show caset there powerhouse offence one of the better ones in the playoffs

I think this should be a good game. SHOULD being the key word. Anything could happen.  

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

The kids are locked in? They are not free to leave?

the news people and friends of the kids thompson dose not like that thats the reason he took them inside to the field inside  smiles PSthe cowboys arnt the only  have a nice place inside

2 hours ago, wos96 said:

This will be a good game,China spring surprised me last week with the beat down of Jasper that being said Mustangs looked focused last week and should be a win...And yes we are looking for that Carthage matchup

Better hope they are focused on CS and not Carthage or CS upset someone two weeks in a row

12 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

this is a first the ledgen of texas football and hall of fame came in throw the coaches door with  folding chare i never meet him untell today.

The legend? Or A legend? The legend of Texas football seems a little more abstract.. 

What legend came in today and why did he have to bring his own chair in? That’s no way to treat a legend.

one game at a time carthage wo-s match up will be nice for one hafe then comes its  going to be who wonts it the most.

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

The legend? Or A legend? The legend of Texas football seems a little more abstract.. 

What legend came in today and why did he have to bring his own chair in? That’s no way to treat a legend.

dan ray hooks 79 years old  nice man

2 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

one game at a time carthage wo-s match up will be nice for one hafe then comes its  going to be who wonts it the most.

dan ray hooks 79 years old  nice man

That’s cool! 

I still want to know why you didn’t bring his chair in for him. Or why there was not a better, more comfy chair waiting for Dan Ray Hooks ?? 

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

That’s cool! 

I still want to know why you didn’t bring his chair in for him. Or why there was not a better, more comfy chair waiting for Dan Ray Hooks ?? 

heck if i know maybe he could not get up in the tower

6 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

I could be 100% wrong but I'm thinking this could be a toss up game I think with wos not playing a single good team this year may expose some weakness they didn't know they had 

By my calculations WOS opponents are a combined 31-31

China Springs opponents are 54-48, with CS playing two more games than WOS got to play.  I do agree that WOS has played an incredibly soft schedule, but that may or may not matter for them, we will see! No doubt they are physically talented and always well coached.