D2 
R1 :Graham vs Celina 
R2 :Gilmer vs PG 
R3 :Carthage  vs WoS
R4 :Wimbery vs Navarro 

Carthage over Graham Champs

Arygle over Lampasas

Champs

I think you have mostly nailed it.  I want to see Lampasas win Div-1, just not sure if they will.  

We will see that Paris vs Melissa game that was forfeited by Paris earlier this season in District 7.......both won tonight.  Paris whooped Heritage and Melissa beat Kennedale.  Argyle will be matched up to La Vega again.  Two great games next week in Region 2.......Paris vs Melissa and La Vega vs Argyle.  You cannot really say any team is a prohibitive favorite or even a 14 pt favorite.

Well.....you can say it if you want, but both games should be worth the watch.

4 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Definitely good enough to make some noise but ultimately arygle should win the title. I didn’t expect WoS to bow out this early either .

I had a gut feeling China Spring was going to knock WOS out.

CS is always solid.

12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I had a gut feeling China Spring was going to knock WOS out.

CS is always solid.

Unique offenses are more difficult to prepare for. A reason imo Carthage lost to them in the simi. They could match you in talent but this outcome is far less likely to happen again. Good thing about good DC , they can adapt.

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Unique offenses are more difficult to prepare for. A reason imo Carthage lost to them in the simi. They could match you in talent but this outcome is far less likely to happen again. Good thing about good DC , they can adapt.

The only time I personally remember Carthage playing CS, Carthage won in the semis in a heck of a game! 

As banshee just said, Carthage has lost to Vega, El Campo, and Liberty Hill in semi games before. Which speaking of Liberty Hill, should I be nervous about next week? Is Salado just like the Liberty Hill teams that always give Carthage trouble?

Just now, mikehoncho said:

The only time I personally remember Carthage playing CS, Carthage won in the semis in a heck of a game! 

As banshee just said, Carthage has lost to Vega, El Campo, and Liberty Hill in semi games before. Which speaking of Liberty Hill, should I be nervous about next week? Is Salado just like the Liberty Hill teams that always give Carthage trouble?

I was mixing up liberty Hill and Cs.

39 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Lost to who only teams to beat carthage in semis was liberty Hill lavega and elcampo

My mistake and shouldn’t have lost to el campo . I couldn’t believe it listening to that. Robbed us a Stephenville vs Carthage state title. I guarantee Carthage would not have had 70 put on them lol.

7 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Can Salado beat Carthage - absolutely.   Are they are as good as the Liberty Hill teams Carthage played  - no..........A 3A team beat them 21 - 7 early in the year.  If Carthage comes ready to play, you will be happy about 8:00 next Friday night(barring weather delaying the game). 

1 hour ago, stevosev7 said:

Idk if any team has had a tougher road than Paris and they just keep moving forward. 

They shut Mid. Heritage completely down the second half, they literally couldn't do anything. Shocking really with the big beefy offensive line Heritage had. Don't know how Paris keeps getting by with their small lineman, but they do.

11 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

My mistake and shouldn’t have lost to el campo . I couldn’t believe it listening to that. Robbed us a Stephenville vs Carthage state title. I guarantee Carthage would not have had 70 put on them lol.

Should not have lost to Liberty Hill for dang sure. We dropped Three touchdown passes with nobody with in 10 yards of Kelvinta and Kel Williams twice. 

• Like 1
Just now, cowboyandchrist said:

Should not have lost to Liberty Hill for dang sure. We dropped Three touchdown passes with nobody with in 10 yards of Kelvinta and Kel Williams twice. 

The Dawg defense in 18 was no where close to the 2020 defense. 
This Dawg D has 20 interceptions and 9 fumble recoveries, and only allows 7 points a game. 

• Like 1

Well with Lampasas losing last night I'm pretty sure that busted a lot of people's bracket predictions. They for sure looked to get to Jerry's World during the season but O* WOW where did the QB for Miller come from last night was the first I had ever heard of that youngman he was definitely over shadowed by Lampasas qb. But Andrew Body for sure took over the spotlight last night. That youngman has definitely got people watching him and Miller now after that performance last night against a very good Lampasas team.