The Smoakhouse Forums

Regional Semifinals: Waskom vs West Rusk - Friday 3pm in Hallsville

Waskom vs West Rusk   

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins????

• Waskom Wildcats
    • West Rusk Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

Round 3 showdown. WR currently holds a 4 game winning streak against Waskom. Waskom looks to be the part this year, and this young Raider team is clicking right now. I’m hearing the game will be played in Hallsville. Not sure on day and time. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How’s it feel to be a fair weather fan? Where you been all year? Got a decent team and now you decide to show back up. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

Posted Images

waskom looked good tonight and not having there starters is crazy... pulling for my district to keep rolling but WR better bring it 

• Nick2011 changed the title to Regionals: Waskom vs West Rusk - Friday 3pm in Hallsville
1 minute ago, JETT said:

waskom looked good tonight and not having there starters is crazy... pulling for my district to keep rolling but WR better bring it 

WR will be ready! 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

WR will be ready! 

Wish it was a Saturday game I'd be able to make it but not Fri 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Wish it was a Saturday game I'd be able to make it but not Fri 

Yeah, Saturday was what I was hoping for too 

22 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Waskom in another good one, #10 looked like a magician running that offense, fooled me all night on who had the ball

Tickets still available for y'all's game tonight?

12 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

Tickets still available for y'all's game tonight?

I think so I haven’t heard anyone say it’s sold out yet 

Waskom will win this game going away ! They was up 28-14 on DF and was driving to put game away and had a bad exchange that flipped that game on its head they was 2-3 TD’s better than DF last night.  I been telling people since before the first game between EF and Waskom they are on a collision course for the Region 3 championship game !  Hope both teams keep winning so we can see it.  Crazy two schools 9 miles apart running the whole region. 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom will win this game going away ! They was up 28-14 on DF and was driving to put game away and had a bad exchange that flipped that game on its head they was 2-3 TD’s better than DF last night.  I been telling people since before the first game between EF and Waskom they are on a collision course for the Region 3 championship game !  Hope both teams keep winning so we can see it.  Crazy two schools 9 miles apart running the whole region. 

We still gonna show up though 

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We still gonna show up though 

Wouldn’t expect anything less !! if Waskom catches fumble bug again it could go either way. Good luck 

12 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Wouldn’t expect anything less !! if Waskom catches fumble bug again it could go either way. Good luck 

How’s their secondary? 

• Nick2011 changed the title to Regional Semifinals: Waskom vs West Rusk - Friday 3pm in Hallsville