Waskom vs West Rusk   

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins????

• Waskom Wildcats
    • West Rusk Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Is Tatum still playing ? I haven’t been keeping up 

Nah man. We ran into a team that’s about to win their third title in a row that has the best QB/player 3A has ever seen..... Has EF got their first yet? Haven’t been keeping up. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How’s it feel to be a fair weather fan? Where you been all year? Got a decent team and now you decide to show back up. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Nah man. We ran into a team that’s about to win their third title in a row that has the best QB/player 3A has ever seen..... Has EF got their first yet? Haven’t been keeping up. 

It was a honest question I really haven’t been keeping up with nothing but Div 2 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yeah y’all had about the worst draw you can get 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Looks like the ref was in the right position to make the call. 

Unbiased opinion here, but I don’t think it’s a “catch” as defined by rule. Ball comes out during the process. I’ve zoomed in and watched slow motion multiple times. It looks like the ball is moving, not secured, as  soon as he hits the ground and starts rolling. Officials in high school don’t have this luxury either. If I am that official, I am making same call.

Just now, Airitout1 said:

Unbiased opinion here, but I don’t think it’s a “catch” as defined by rule. Ball comes out during the process. I’ve zoomed in and watched slow motion multiple times. It looks like the ball is moving, not secured, as  soon as he hits the ground and starts rolling. Officials in high school don’t have this luxury either. If I am that official, I am making same call.

I thought soon as you make possession and make a football move with control crossing the goal line it's a TD

2 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I thought soon as you make possession and make a football move with control crossing the goal line it's a TD

Correct, but it looks to me like his momentum of falling is what has him moving, not necessarily a football move. I bet if you showed officials this play in real-time it would be a 50/50 split. Don’t matter, y’all are gonna play again this year!

5 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

The process of the catch was made before the dive into endzone he catches at 2 and then dives and if you look at the freeze frame pic I posted yesterday the knee down in endzone equals 2 feet before the ball comes out but everyone has their own opinion on what a catch is. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

High school officials for 3A football. 

NFL officials in playoffs......

Surely there’s not a difference. 

They all #### even at the youth level 😂

10 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

What about that hold by RT? Or the WR in slot blocking before ball is thrown? 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

My thought as well... Have to hold on to the ball throughout the catch even to the ground. Little bobble but could have been called either way

What about that hold by RT? Or the WR in slot blocking before ball is thrown? 

That wasn’t a hold lol and the play was designed to go to the top of screen looks like the WR and QB made a change at line from something in the way Def was aligned.  That’s a great thing about #8 he has full control of the offense if he sees something he likes. 

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

That wasn’t a hold lol and the play was designed to go to the top of screen looks like the WR and QB made a change at line from something in the way Def was aligned.  That’s a great thing about #8 he has full control of the offense if he sees something he likes. 

That wasn’t a catch either. 
I guess you’re right about the hold. More like a tackle. I also wasn’t aware WRs could block before ball is thrown. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

I have already said I going to have to agree to disagree with yal not bothering me 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

I have already said I going to have to agree to disagree with yal not bothering me 

Didn’t y’all win this game anyways?

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Is it true the Tatum AD has declined several attempts by EF to schedule some football games ? Just wondering why that is 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Didn’t y’all win this game anyways?

Yea but we wanted to win by more 

I guess you’re right about the hold. More like a tackle. I also wasn’t aware WRs could block before ball is thrown. 

Only in EF them the rules 

16 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Is it true the Tatum AD has declined several attempts by EF to schedule some football games ? Just wondering why that is 

I’d say with confidence that is not true. 

Also have to ask why EF would want to schedule a 3-7 team? 

23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I’d say with confidence that is not true. 

Also have to ask why EF would want to schedule a 3-7 team? 

Who is 3-7 ? 

48 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

The process of the catch was made before the dive into endzone he catches at 2 and then dives and if you look at the freeze frame pic I posted yesterday the knee down in endzone equals 2 feet before the ball comes out but everyone has their own opinion on what a catch is. 

What you see as a dive I see as the players momentum carrying him that way. Either way it’s over with. 

14 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Who is 3-7 ? 

You just said our AD declined to play yall? I was under the impression that you knew how realignment and scheduling works. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

You just said our AD declined to play yall? I was under the impression that you knew how realignment and scheduling works. 

I just heard they had tried a couple times recently and was unsuccessful but I don’t know.