Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Regional Semifinals: Waskom vs West Rusk - Friday 3pm in Hallsville


Waskom vs West Rusk   

85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins????

    • Waskom Wildcats
    • West Rusk Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Are y'all really talking about the ef waskom game?  Waskom beat themselves in that game .  Not taking anything from ef bc they are a good team but come on everyone knows waskom should have won easily.. but that's why we play the game.. can't fumble the ball like that an expect to win.. if WR us using the ef game to figure out if they are going to win that's a bad choice.. waskom let ef keep it with their own mistake s..   WR I don't believe will keep up with waskom unless waskom beats waskom.. 

 

Why is it Waskom beating themselves everytime Waskom loses? Can y’all just not admit that y’all got outplayed and lost? 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How’s it feel to be a fair weather fan? Where you been all year? Got a decent team and now you decide to show back up. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

Posted Images

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Are y'all really talking about the ef waskom game?  Waskom beat themselves in that game .  Not taking anything from ef bc they are a good team but come on everyone knows waskom should have won easily.. but that's why we play the game.. can't fumble the ball like that an expect to win.. if WR us using the ef game to figure out if they are going to win that's a bad choice.. waskom let ef keep it with their own mistake s..   WR I don't believe will keep up with waskom unless waskom beats waskom.. 

 

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close but it won’t be next week EF will beat Waskom again and all you Waskom fans will have a meltdown again 😂

Y’all will play WR next week 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all will play WR next week 

I am fine with that ! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Whats your full name Nikki?

My name is Nick Whitaker...: ain’t got nothing to hide. I don’t hide behind a name like a bunch of y’all on here. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Just please win this game so they can play again and I don’t want a week full of excuses like you dished out last week leading into DF game. They should kick you out Waskom thinking your team had no shot injuries is part of football have to be prepared for them good thing the kids didn’t feel the way you did last week. 

Man I don't have kids that play I just follow. I hope they do win to an y'all do as well . Rematch would be nice.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

When u fumble a ball an snaps an the other team don't force anything who's fault is it Nick? Like seriously .. it's waskom s fault.. it's not even worth talking about anymore..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Most... seems I've met most of the rowdy ones.

Hadn’t met you yet! If you see me at the game Friday come say what’s up. We can talk some football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastTxFinest said:

Whats the ticket situation for this one nick

Ticket sales are at the gate. West Rusk is home team and I heard they will be selling 1,400 tickets max for home side. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Tim Myers, nice to meet ya Nikki 

Hey Timothy, I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Go add me 😂👀😂👀

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jacket52 said:

No it wasn’t and you know it he caught ball on the 2 yard line turned and dove into end zone once nose of ball breaks the plane or hits a pylon it’s a TD no matter what happens after that full possession and ball across plane ! don’t matter if he drops ball after hitting ground ! one cause this is HS football and 1 foot in is possession and  two his knee was down in end zone which even in NFL equals 2 feet! There was no way to look at that play and call it incomplete only reason it got called that way is the Ref was out of position and to slow to keep up with the play and he was just terrible he called several flags on yal that I thought was bad calls as well. 

If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent) he must maintain complete and continuous control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or in the end zone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to bed last night and Waskom was way up in the polls woke up today and now we are down, I know how Trump feels a lot of no content voters or absentee ballots just came in 🤣

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Why is it Waskom beating themselves everytime Waskom loses? Can y’all just not admit that y’all got outplayed and lost? 

So I guess one or two posters make up all of Waskom?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

In that game reporters from the Marshall paper, sideline to sideline and 2 Shreveport TV stations were all there and did their own stats. I dont have and dog in the fight, but EF moved the ball all night. They didnt punch it in a couple of times, but they sure had a ton  yards. I would put money that had well over 300 yards in the first half alone, with there 28 first half points.  Add the refs blu the TD call late in the 4th when 10 scored and the Ref called it incomplete. Saw the replay 10 times and it was a clear TD. But really didn’t end up costing EF. 
 

 

I've been wondering what happened to mavfanpanamacity.....glad to see you're still here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent) he must maintain complete and continuous control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or in the end zone.

Problem with this post is it says in the act of catching a pass ! He caught the ball at the 2 yard line turned, ran and then dove for the end zone the process of making the CATCH was over at the 2 yard line and when he took first few steps if anything they could of called a fumble and a touchback but even that would of been the wrong call but I can’t help anyone that has seen that play more than once and doesn’t see a catch subsequent run and dive into end zone let’s just agree to disagree I guess. Didn’t matter anyway EF still WON ! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quickshot said:

When u fumble a ball an snaps an the other team don't force anything who's fault is it Nick? Like seriously .. it's waskom s fault.. it's not even worth talking about anymore..

 

 

Yal keep saying that but on that fumble in the Red zone on the pitch the QB was in process of being hit that’s why he pitched the ball to say it was all on your kid making a mistake is BS he was doing his job and because he was being hit he made a bad pitch it’s called FOOTBALL . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jacket52 said:

Problem with this post is it says in the act of catching a pass ! He caught the ball at the 2 yard line turned, ran and then dove for the end zone the process of making the CATCH was over at the 2 yard line and when he took first few steps if anything they could of called a fumble and a touchback but even that would of been the wrong call but I can’t help anyone that has seen that play more than once and doesn’t see a catch subsequent run and dive into end zone let’s just agree to disagree I guess. Didn’t matter anyway EF still WON ! 

You're right it didn't matter, but it was the right call.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...