If that’s only way I can get a ticket I will sit on whichever side lol 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How’s it feel to be a fair weather fan? Where you been all year? Got a decent team and now you decide to show back up. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

If that’s only way I can get a ticket I will sit on whichever side lol 😂 

Well it’s always better to be on the winning side, right? 😂

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Usually yes but wouldn’t mind being on Waskom side after Yal won being like gotta go our games about to start yal drive safe headed home 😂 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Usually yes but wouldn’t mind being on Waskom side after Yal won being like gotta go our games about to start yal drive safe headed home 😂 

Man, don’t do em like that 🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Well he will be sitting on Waskom side then.  It'll be Waskom vs EF in the regional final. He knows it, I know it and so do you Nikki. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Well he will be sitting on Waskom side then.  It'll be Waskom vs EF in the regional final. He knows it, I know it and so do you Nikki. 

Timothy you will be wrong.... won’t be the first time Timothy. 

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Timothy you will be wrong.... won’t be the first time Timothy. 

Everyone is wrong at some point but this is not my time, our defense is too good for WR. Ef and dfield have far better offensive and defensive teams than WR.  Yall gave up 28 to HS.  Gonna be a long afternoon for you Friday Nikki. 

2 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Everyone is wrong at some point but this is not my time, our defense is too good for WR. Ef and dfield have far better offensive and defensive teams than WR.  Yall gave up 28 to HS.  Gonna be a long afternoon for you Friday Nikki. 

Okay, we will see about that Timothy. Just please admit that y’all were outplayed this time instead of making excuses. 

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

And since you like comparing scores... we drummed Harmony and they put up a better game against EF than y’all did. 

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

And since you like comparing scores... we drummed Harmony and they put up a better game against EF than y’all did. 

I'm comparing direct games you are comparing he played, she played, we played. We will hold wr to 21 or less and score 40+. You will be surprised by Waskom's defense. 

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

I'm comparing direct games you are he played, she played, we played. We will hold wr to 21 or less and score 40+. You will be surprised by Waskom's defense. 

Please keep making these outrageous predictions. Waskom has had a very weak schedule and only played 2 good teams this year. EF beat y’all and DF was a 2 point conversion away from beating y’all.

6 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

WR is garbage. Gonna get exposed Friday.

New Waverly put up 33 points on y’all and were a few mistakes away from making it very interesting. 

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

New Waverly put up 33 points on y’all and were a few mistakes away from making it very interesting. 

Waskom to me took that game like EF took the Hemphill game, very lightly and it almost cost us 

15 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Please keep making these outrageous predictions. Waskom has had a very weak schedule and only played 2 good teams this year. EF beat y’all and DF was a 2 point conversion away from beating y’all.

Don't let lil Timmy get to you Nick, he said the samething about what Waskom was gonna do to EF 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

Waskom to me took that game like EF took the Hemphill game, very lightly and it almost cost us 

Well if they take any advice from Timothy this week they will take WR lightly and it WILL cost them. 

Just now, TDJ89 said:

Don't let lil Timmy get to you Nick, he said the samething about what Waskom was gonna do to EF 

Little Timmy can’t get me stirred up. He’s still drowning his sorrows from these past 4 years. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Lil Timmy is bigger than TD89 so don't let that endearment fool you. EF won but thats EF. Not west rust

5 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Lil Timmy is bigger than TD89 so don't let that endearment fool you. EF won but thats EF. Not west rust

West Rust has yalls number. 4 years little Timmy. 4 years. 

Just now, TDJ89 said:

I know, but you was dead seriously about Waskom blowing us out lol

He’s always dead serious, until they get beat. Then it’s only because they beat themselves 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

What’s your expert opinion on this one @Pax ? 

This is about as even a matchup on paper that I've seen.  All stats are since district started.

West Rusk is scoring 49.3 points per game against defenses that give up 27.3 per game, so on average they are scoring 22.0 more points than defenses give up.  Waskom gives up 13.6 per game on average, so if West Rusk continues the trend, that's 36 points for West Rusk.

West Rusk is giving up 13.3 points per game vs offenses that score 24.9 on average, so they are holding offenses to 11.6 fewer points than their average.  Waskom averages 45.8 per game, so if that trend continues, WR would hold Waskom to about 34 points.

On the flip side, Waskom is scoring 45.8 vs defenses that give up 24.4 per game - or 21.4 points more.  West Rusk is giving up 13.3 per game, so once again, if Waskom continues that trend, they should score about 35 points against this West Rusk defense.

Waskom is giving up 13.6 per game to teams averaging 26.7 per game, or 13.0 points fewer.  West Rusk averages 49.3 per game, so take away the 13.0 points Waskom takes away on average, and West Rusk ends up with 36 points.

This game is a toss-up with both teams scoring in the mid-30s.  The actual score prediction is West Rusk in a tight 36-35 win.  It is worth noting that Waskom's QB was lost for the season in the Elysian Fields game.  My "swing" number - that is, the amount of points a team takes their opponent out of their game - for Waskom is +34.4 on the year.  The four games leading up to the EF game is a +44.6.  Since they lost their QB, that swing stat has dropped to +24.2.  West Rusk is a +33.6 on the year.  Whether or not this plays a part is TBD, but if I ignore Waskom's first four games, I get a 42-28 West Rusk win in this one.  I'd expect a good game either way.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Pax said:

This is about as even a matchup on paper that I've seen.  All stats are since district started.

West Rusk is scoring 49.3 points per game against defenses that give up 27.3 per game, so on average they are scoring 22.0 more points than defenses give up.  Waskom gives up 13.6 per game on average, so if West Rusk continues the trend, that's 36 points for West Rusk.

West Rusk is giving up 13.3 points per game vs offenses that score 24.9 on average, so they are holding offenses to 11.6 fewer points than their average.  Waskom averages 45.8 per game, so if that trend continues, WR would hold Waskom to about 34 points.

On the flip side, Waskom is scoring 45.8 vs defenses that give up 24.4 per game - or 21.4 points more.  West Rusk is giving up 13.3 per game, so once again, if Waskom continues that trend, they should score about 35 points against this West Rusk defense.

Waskom is giving up 13.6 per game to teams averaging 26.7 per game, or 13.0 points fewer.  West Rusk averages 49.3 per game, so take away the 13.0 points Waskom takes away on average, and West Rusk ends up with 36 points.

This game is a toss-up with both teams scoring in the mid-30s.  The actual score prediction is West Rusk in a tight 36-35 win.  It is worth noting that Waskom's QB was lost for the season in the Elysian Fields game.  My "swing" number - that is, the amount of points a team takes their opponent out of their game - for Waskom is +34.4 on the year.  The four games leading up to the EF game is a +44.6.  Since they lost their QB, that swing stat has dropped to +24.2.  West Rusk is a +33.6 on the year.  Whether or not this plays a part is TBD, but if I ignore Waskom's first four games, I get a 42-28 West Rusk win in this one.  I'd expect a good game either way.

Thanks Pax