Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Regional Semifinals: Waskom vs West Rusk - Friday 3pm in Hallsville


Waskom vs West Rusk   

85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins????

    • Waskom Wildcats
    • West Rusk Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How’s it feel to be a fair weather fan? Where you been all year? Got a decent team and now you decide to show back up. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

Posted Images

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Look at you bringing up the ef game again 😜

Your buddy Timmy brought up the HS game so I brought up the EF game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

I guess since Waskom beat Daingerfield they are unbeatable now. 

No one is saying that at all.. man it's supposed to rain during this game that's going to ####.. I remember sitting in WR soaking wet for like 5 hours they wouldn't call the game 🤣😂 good times.. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, quickshot said:

No one is saying that at all.. man it's supposed to rain during this game that's going to ####.. I remember sitting in WR soaking wet for like 5 hours they wouldn't call the game 🤣😂 good times.. 

Was that in 2015, I think it ended close to midnight?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

And since you like comparing scores... we drummed Harmony and they put up a better game against EF than y’all did. 

I don’t have a dog in the fight, but just thought I would clarify this statement from an EF point of view. Harmony did not play EF better than Waskom. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I don’t have a dog in the fight, but just thought I would clarify this statement from an EF point of view. Harmony did not play EF better than Waskom. 

14 point game both ways 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

38 to 34 says otherwise 

We haven’t had a game that close ? We beat harmony 34-20 and it was like 34-12 till they scored on our JV late in 4th like under a min to go 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

38 to 34 says otherwise 

You thinking of another team nick lol 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

34-20 EF Harmony

28-21 EF Waskom

Nick giving us credit for the Catch lol 😂 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

14 point game both ways 

Deberry Jacket is right tho harmony wasn’t even close to Waskom.  We would beat Harmony by 50 if we played them again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The districts are fairly weak in region 3 Waskom and EF where the strongest in our district after HS lost their running back that made for a very easy run through district. Waskom did not have a tough game until EF/DF. I think DF/PP& Hooks made for a strong district maybe the strongest with three teams. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

The districts are fairly weak in region 3 Waskom and EF where the strongest in our district after HS lost their running back that made for a very easy run through district. Waskom did not have a tough game until EF/DF. I think DF/PP& Hooks made for a strong district maybe the strongest with three teams. 

I don’t know if Hooks would of beat HS honestly.  HS played WR tough and Hooks made a ton of mental mistakes and just didn’t impress me much surprised DF lost to them honestly cause EF didn’t play great Friday and still won by 21 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I don’t know if Hooks would of beat HS honestly.  HS played WR tough and Hooks made a ton of mental mistakes and just didn’t impress me much surprised DF lost to them honestly cause EF didn’t play great Friday and still won by 21 

We beat HS by 24 points lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We beat HS by 24 points lol 

I said Hooks couldn’t beat them lol 😂 and it was a 10 point game and HS ball in 4th so it was closer than final score indicates 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I don’t know if Hooks would of beat HS honestly.  HS played WR tough and Hooks made a ton of mental mistakes and just didn’t impress me much surprised DF lost to them honestly cause EF didn’t play great Friday and still won by 21 

I think DF fell apart slowly as the season progressed. They were very inconsistent. Watching film of the Waskom game DF was out of position a lot on defense and didn’t look very disciplined. It’s a shame with all the talent they had. Just my opinion though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick2011 said:

I think DF fell apart slowly as the season progressed. They were very inconsistent. Watching film of the Waskom game DF was out of position a lot on defense and didn’t look very disciplined. It’s a shame with all the talent they had. Just my opinion though. 

Agreed looked like some arguments between players and coaches on sidelines too that’s never a good sign. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I said Hooks couldn’t beat them lol 😂 and it was a 10 point game and HS ball in 4th so it was closer than final score indicates 

There was never a point in the game where WR looked like they might lose. HS had absolutely no answer for WR offense. All 3 fumbles that HS had were forced by our defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jacket52 said:

Agreed looked like some arguments between players and coaches on sidelines too that’s never a good sign. 

Yeah I heard they had some problems with coaches not getting along. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...