NFHS Network

sackem

Would it be possible to have like a 15 minute delay in the brodcast

Would not miss any thing while cmera is winding up

Other choice would be to rest camera in between plays and turn on when the play starts

another suggestion is get a longer extension cord so camera wouldn't have to start winding up just as play started

are these hand wind cameras, would new batteries help.

show score ever once in a while.

Listen to this one.......I went to NFHS late(or early this morning) to watch the ON DEMAND Lindale/Needville game.  They had it listed, but when I clicked it on, it ended up being last season's Lampasas/Needville game at UTSA, LOL.   So then I saw the Midlothian Heritage vs Midlothian Heritage game......I clicked it on to watch Paris in that game.  It was the right tape, but the shutter speed was too fast and it started with already 3 mins. expired.  Each play looked like Comedy Capers in slow motion, but waaay too fast for the correct speed.  Even the announcing was sped up......and the lighting was glaring and shadowy.  Obviously, the people they have running the livestreams on these games are amateurs and worse.  Maybe they are football announcers that have no idea how to set the electronics properly.  What they need is a camera guy and then a good announcer(s).......not both in the same.

I have never called a game in my life.......but beleive me.......I  would be a pro compared to these numbskulls.  That's where they get the term......a numb skull......or dead in the brain ying yang.

They don't even open the sliding window for the camera to get a non-glaring view.  And certainly they never check the camera......and hardly ever call the action.  Don't even say the players names making the plays........that was # 32 on the tackle......or #6 for Paris caught that one.

broadcast much better this week. they are getting the bugs worked out.

Sure would help if camera showed score board ever once in a while  because there is no voice.

Now watching a girls basketball game sure would help if camera swung up to the scoreboard everyonce in a while.

• Crawford changed the title to NFHS Network
8 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Waste of my money. I watched maybe a quarter. Couldn't tell who had the ball, when change of possession was or score. Absolutely horrible!!! Discontinued my account. 

I watched several games last night and the quality was great. What were you watching on ?

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I watched several games last night and the quality was great. What were you watching on ?

I connected my laptop to my big TV with HDMI.  Had a few buffers yesterday and last night but for the most part has been pretty good.  The on demand games are crystal clear with no issues.

11 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Haven’t had any issues all week. Tried something different this week though. Instead of using app on TV I airplayed from iPad to TV. No issues. Lost sound of last few minutes of PP/EF game but that wasn’t a bad thing. 

The iPad app seems to work really well. 

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

It’s hit or miss, but it’s better than nothing.

I don’t think they are a huge corporation. Hopefully it will get better and better.

NFHS is nationwide. Might be a big outfit that doesn’t care. Lol

Also think we as fans are getting spoiled by the live streams all season. We gonna be crying when UIL goes back to their normal ways next season. 

24 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

NFHS is nationwide. Might be a big outfit that doesn’t care. Lol

Also think we as fans are getting spoiled by the live streams all season. We gonna be crying when UIL goes back to their normal ways next season. 

Yeah, I think Texan love may have been what I was thinking.

I agree. Gonna be hard to lose the live streams. Understand them wanting people to go to the games, but nice to be able to watch games from all over the state!

29 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Yeah, I think Texan love may have been what I was thinking.

I agree. Gonna be hard to lose the live streams. Understand them wanting people to go to the games, but nice to be able to watch games from all over the state!

Yea. TL is the Houston area based outfit. Their video quality has been good this year..... PbP guys have been iffy.