NFHS Network

sackem

53 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea. TL is the Houston area based outfit. Their video quality has been good this year..... PbP guys have been iffy. 

Ha! Yeah, like the “I’m gonna take this call.” during the Carthage game! But hey, I listen to the KGAS boys regularly...

5 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Ha! Yeah, like the “I’m gonna take this call.” during the Carthage game! But hey, I listen to the KGAS boys regularly...

The beauty about high school is most do it because of passion and even more do it for free. KGAS pays though and Allen has been yalls voice for years. Wanna say we dropped KGAS around 13/14 if I remember right. 

23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

The beauty about high school is most do it because of passion and even more do it for free. KGAS pays though and Allen has been yalls voice for years. Wanna say we dropped KGAS around 13/14 if I remember right. 

Yeah, Larry is as nice a guy as you’ll find. He’s really into the job and does a lot of research. We could definitely do worse. The broadcast isn’t always great, but I like Mr Allen.

Must be the signal in my area.......it keeps getting interrupted.  I've watched many of these Livestreams from my house......don't know why there can be differences like this.  I guess there's just too many things out there that can interrupt the service.......I really don't know how it works.  

36 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Must be the signal in my area.......it keeps getting interrupted.  I've watched many of these Livestreams from my house......don't know why there can be differences like this.  I guess there's just too many things out there that can interrupt the service.......I really don't know how it works.  

Could be signal from where they are streaming from. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

NFHS.......the most worthless sports livestreaming service in the nation.  How they get their contracts w/schools is beyond me.........their product/service stinks.  I would be ashamed to be affiliated with this trashy organization in any way.

I had to use the app to get it to work more than 2 minutes without it buffering or timing out on a web browser on my TV. I was still not able to watch in full screen on my tablet. I have 80Mb/s cable internet with no issue streaming 4k.

2 hours ago, Acewell said:

I had to use the app to get it to work more than 2 minutes without it buffering or timing out on a web browser on my TV. I was still not able to watch in full screen on my tablet. I have 80Mb/s cable internet with no issue streaming 4k.

Over thanksgiving when I took over my mother in laws living room I air played it from iPad to TV and it was perfect. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb

From my phone streaming it to my tv has been working great! Earlier in November there werea lot of issues but it seems like they have them working now. 

Beckville v Timpson game had an Announcer was wondering does the announcer come at a certain point in the playoffs or did Beckville or Timpson have to pay extra. 

Target commercial leads to think maybe NSHS announcer.

Was the announcer from Henderson, Timpson or the NSHS network? 

The score was a little behind across the top but would have been appreciated even more when there was no announcer.

9 hours ago, sackem said:

Beckville v Timpson game had an Announcer was wondering does the announcer come at a certain point in the playoffs or did Beckville or Timpson have to pay extra. 

Target commercial leads to think maybe NSHS announcer.

Was the announcer from Henderson, Timpson or the NSHS network? 

The score was a little behind across the top but would have been appreciated even more when there was no announcer.

Texan Live did that game. 

Don't forget to cancel your subscriptions after this week.......unless you are a basketball hound.  FSSW takes over for the SC Title games. NFHS will renew your monthly subscription automatically if you don't go to your account page and cancel.  Not sure how Texan Live works.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:53 AM, regaleagle said:

Listen to this one.......I went to NFHS late(or early this morning) to watch the ON DEMAND Lindale/Needville game.  They had it listed, but when I clicked it on, it ended up being last season's Lampasas/Needville game at UTSA, LOL.   So then I saw the Midlothian Heritage vs Midlothian Heritage game......I clicked it on to watch Paris in that game.  It was the right tape, but the shutter speed was too fast and it started with already 3 mins. expired.  Each play looked like Comedy Capers in slow motion, but waaay too fast for the correct speed.  Even the announcing was sped up......and the lighting was glaring and shadowy.  Obviously, the people they have running the livestreams on these games are amateurs and worse.  Maybe they are football announcers that have no idea how to set the electronics properly.  What they need is a camera guy and then a good announcer(s).......not both in the same.

I have never called a game in my life.......but beleive me.......I  would be a pro compared to these numbskulls.  That's where they get the term......a numb skull......or dead in the brain ying yang.

i quit trying...I have not talked to anyone that is happy with them...not a pleasant experience.