Remember When Republicans Weren't Trumplicans?

BarryLaverty

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, that decency, integrity, and respect were way overrated qualities, for sure. 

In politics, I totally agree!!!  It will get your tail kicked if the other side doesn't share that common courtesy.  Thanks a lot Obama

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, that decency, integrity, and respect were way overrated qualities, for sure. 

Yes we have obama to thank for causing all the wars on this country--the war on women, the war on heatlh care--for 2 election cycles that was all he did was divide and conquer. And I am guessing that uncle joe did the same thing, with the help of the MSM that is parroted daily on this site. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, decency, integrity and respect ... you forgot bipartisanship  .... all that means to dimocraps is RINOs caving in to their demands, never the other way around .... well that's over, President Trump has drained enough of the swamp so that's not going to happen anymore ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yeah, decency, integrity and respect ... you forgot bipartisanship  .... all that means to dimocraps is RINOs caving in to their demands, never the other way around .... well that's over, President Trump has drained enough of the swamp so that's not going to happen anymore ....

Translation: Trump put a big old #### in the punch bowl, lit the curtains on fire, wiped with the Constitution, stole the family silverware and kicked the dog in a tantrum on the way out the door. If anyone deserves a solid whipping, it is absolutely him. He has obviously never had one in his life, and he has needed one for a long, long time. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Translation: Trump put a big old #### in the punch bowl, lit the curtains on fire, wiped with the Constitution, stole the family silverware and kicked the dog in a tantrum on the way out the door. If anyone deserves a solid whipping, it is absolutely him. He has obviously never had one in his life, and he has needed one for a long, long time. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

Exactly the opposite is true  ... President Trump is like a giant bottle of Lysol that landed in a cesspool of filth, corruption and anti-American slime called Washington D.C. ....  the establishment on both sides of the isle hate him because they can't control him ....  he upset their corrupt apple cart ... his list of accomplishments is unparalleled by any President in the last 100 years .... 

People like you who lie about him and distort the truth are pathetic ...

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And I'm sure all Democrats hold all of those qualities. Right? So I'm to believe that Schumer and Pelosi are decent, have integrity, and respect Republicans?

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Exactly the opposite is true  ... President Trump is like a giant bottle of Lysol that landed in a cesspool of filth, corruption and anti-American slime called Washington D.C. ....  the establishment on both sides of the isle hate him because they can't control him ....  he upset their corrupt apple cart ... his list of accomplishments is unparalleled by any President in the last 100 years .... 

People like you who lie about him and distort the truth are pathetic ...

Put.Down.The.Liquor. Seek help! He will avoid jail if he pays large fines in the near future for his corruption, for his criminality. He has lowered discourse, been inept in governance, and been obviously the worst judge of character in history, if the endless turnover in his administration is a sign. He has practiced cronyism, nepotism, favoritism and out and out looted our taxes with his 150 plus MILLION golf trips, while lining his own pocket. They may find bodies buried in his bunker when they air out the place, along with a giant stack of McDonald's wrappers. 

You are around the bend! Didn't know you didn't have a bottom. :rofl:

• Roll Eyes 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Put.Down.The.Liquor. Seek help! He will avoid jail if he pays large fines in the near future for his corruption, for his criminality. He has lowered discourse, been inept in governance, and been obviously the worst judge of character in history, if the endless turnover in his administration is a sign. He has practiced cronyism, nepotism, favoritism and out and out looted our taxes with his 150 plus MILLION golf trips, while lining his own pocket. They may find bodies buried in his bunker when they air out the place, along with a giant stack of McDonald's wrappers. 

You are around the bend! Didn't know you didn't have a bottom. :rofl:

Straight out of the Twilight Zone  ..... 🤪

On 11/20/2020 at 2:56 PM, mellon said:

Remember when Democrats weren't a bunch of Pinko Communists American Hating Left Wing Flag Burning Rioting Looting Taxing Lying POS's?

That sums it up right there.  Woodrow Wilson kicked it off, and they continue to want to be like the failed U.S.S.R was.  

17 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

And I'm sure all Democrats hold all of those qualities. Right? So I'm to believe that Schumer and Pelosi are decent, have integrity, and respect Republicans?

Upchuck and Pelosi are the poster children for dishonesty, corruption, lack of discord, partisanship and anti-American values.  They are exactly what's wrong with Washington D.C.  ....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Upchuck and Pelosi are the poster children for dishonesty, corruption, lack of discord, partisanship and anti-American values.  They are exactly what's wrong with Washington D.C.  ....

Two of the swampiest swamp dwellers that need to be removed from office...

On 11/20/2020 at 9:40 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says '"When John McCain took the mic away from the woman lying about Obama, and came to Obama's defense, that was the best of American politics. There is not a single Republican member of Congress who will take the mic from Trump. That's the worst of American politics." Glenn Kirschner'

And remember how Obama treated RINO McCain after the election...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPsbV-IvLDU

Ya'll just want RINO's that will bow down to the demo party...ain't happen no more 

P.S. wasn't that a little rude to take the mic away instead of letting her finish...oh well I guess that's what the fascist/anti-America/marxist/demo's love....NO FREE SPEECH FOR YOU!!!! 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, gamewatcher63 said:

And remember how Obama treated RINO McCain after the election...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPsbV-IvLDU

Ya'll just want RINO's that will bow down to the demo party...ain't happen no more 

P.S. wasn't that a little rude to take the mic away instead of letting her finish...oh well I guess that's what the fascist/anti-America/marxist/demo's love....NO FREE SPEECH FOR YOU!!!! 

Yep and the ACA has killed many and hurting many that can't afford it.  It is far worse than what we had before.  Yet Biden says he's going to fix it.  He won't fix anything.  

On 11/22/2020 at 6:26 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

He’ll fix his checking account balance more than anything else...

It will be interesting to see how much Biden will accumulate as a silent partner in his son's business dealings.  I see Barry pooped on what I posted, but he doesn't like the truth.  https://www.cms.gov/blog/thank-obamacare-rise-uninsured .  

• Like 2

On 11/20/2020 at 9:40 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says '"When John McCain took the mic away from the woman lying about Obama, and came to Obama's defense, that was the best of American politics. There is not a single Republican member of Congress who will take the mic from Trump. That's the worst of American politics." Glenn Kirschner'

I am guessing that John McCain took away that persons right to speak, which use to be protected by the 1st amendment. But as long as communist control the media, you will parrot what they say. Makes you a good little commie. LOL. 

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

It will be interesting to see how much Biden will accumulate as a silent partner in his son's business dealings.  I see Barry pooped on what I posted, but he doesn't like the truth.  https://www.cms.gov/blog/thank-obamacare-rise-uninsured .  

You might want to take a hard look at the source of that information, who has spent millions of dollars promoting herself while on the job, while working to sabotage the ACA. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/03/29/seema-verma-contracts-1306652

On 11/24/2020 at 7:28 PM, BarryLaverty said:

You might want to take a hard look at the source of that information, who has spent millions of dollars promoting herself while on the job, while working to sabotage the ACA. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/03/29/seema-verma-contracts-1306652

There are far more articles out there, and I could cite PBS and NPR.  Death rates have increased since the ACA was passed.  The intention of the ACA was to decrease the death rate.  As I stated in another thread if the Covid death rate goes up next year under Biden especially with all of the scientific studies and vaccines on the Wuhan then it would have been even worse had he been in charge last year in February.