People are catching on

osup116

by Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit: Sidney Powell joined Howie Carr on Friday for a lengthy interview on the 2020 election and where the Trump defense team stands today. During the explosive interview Sidney claimed millions of dead people (also known as Democrats) may have voted this year and 7 million votes were likely stolen from President Trump. TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/ If true, that would mean President Trump received over 80 million votes and nearly twenty million more than 2016. President Trump’s total currently stands at 73,750,000 votes. More from Sidney Powell: ** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people ** 3 million dead people voted ** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse. ** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded. ** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it. ** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others. ** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there. ** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them. ** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying. ** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic. ** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid. Here is the full interview. Read More @ TheGatewayPundit.com Previous articleReplacing Mark Esper, Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller activates special operations forces to report directly to him Source link

Continue reading at Sidney Powell: “We’ve Got a Number of Smoking Guns, May Have to Get Witness Protection for Them — 7 Million Votes Stolen from Trump! (AUDIO)

BOOM! Sidney Powell – President Trump Already Released the Kraken – Claims Obama Was Involved (VIDEO)

By Joe Hoft
Published November 21, 2020 at 8:10am
1010 Comments

Rudy-Giuliani-Sidney-Powell-Jenna-Ellis-

Sidney Powell is on fire!

Advertisement - story continues below

Of course, we knew it was impossible that terrible and corrupt candidate Joe Biden who literally campaigned from his basement could beat the most popular fighter for the American people in history!

Powell was on Newsmax TV last night with Howie Carr as we reported earlier where she reported that President Trump had at least 7 million more votes in the 2020 election and Biden at least 10 million less:

1.png00:0001:36
This Day in History

TRENDING: AWFUL. Tucker Carlson Doubles Down, Hits Sidney Powell and Says No Evidence of Switching Votes -- HERE ARE 11 TIMES THEY GOT CAUGHT SWITCHING VOTES (Video)

Then Powell announced that President Trump is relaxed because he already ‘Released the Kraken.’

She warned the Deep State:

And it involves Obama!

Here’s more from Sidney on the Howie Carr Show:

We have a lot of extremely solid cases… it’s terrifying… will file simultaneously… federal court lawsuits… roughly 7 million (votes removed from President Trump) … every means and measure of fraud … probably at least 10 million (Biden fraudulent votes)…

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I think you are just trolling now. You have refused to answer what I asked in the other thread and there is no question I have not answered. I will not play these games. Either answer what I asked or there is no conversation, just you being the troll you are on here

You haven’t answered why it matters to you. And you are yet another Troll.

15 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

It actually does because it is impossible to follow a conversation when you are using two threads and asking about the other. You are making it confusing and then get angry because you are not being answered. 

I’m not angry at all, Dr. Phil; merely trying to get you to do something you feel uncomfortable doing... Answering questions.

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Not sure why I would be uncomfortable, I have answered it multiple times, you on the other hand have avoided and are just trolling. You can not keep threads straight and then get angry because people can not understand the context of what you are asking when you take one conversation to another thread. Not sure what your issues are but I like conversation, not attacking. If you want to discuss something do it here, not in a private message. If you want to troll, have at it but I will just ignore you.

I doubt that, I’m living rent free in your head right now....😜

6 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Not sure why I would be uncomfortable, I have answered it multiple times, you on the other hand have avoided and are just trolling. You can not keep threads straight and then get angry because people can not understand the context of what you are asking when you take one conversation to another thread. Not sure what your issues are but I like conversation, not attacking. If you want to discuss something do it here, not in a private message. If you want to troll, have at it but I will just ignore you.

I nicknamed him jockey 🏇 for good reason JS