china springs there for real

powerlifter

11 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

these kids are on a loaded football team, they got a 1,800 running back a qb who loves to show off his passing arm and running skills 1,202 rushing 15 td.well gang got to leave got some nice buses to ride in suntravel

I agree with the title of this post.  Everything else is gibberish. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, powerlifter said:

these kids are on a loaded football team, they got a 1,800 running back a qb who loves to show off his passing arm and running skills 1,202 rushing 15 td.well gang got to leave got some nice buses to ride in suntravel

You ok Powerlifter? China Spring is really real huh? Lol

26 minutes ago, chsspiritguard04 said:

I want China Spring to run into Carthage. As an Alumni of Carthage who lives in China Spring, it’s fun watching this team play football this year. 

They are not on the level of Carthage, but that’s a boxing match I’d love to see. 

Kind of like them old mike tyson bouts?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, chsspiritguard04 said:

I want China Spring to run into Carthage. As an Alumni of Carthage who lives in China Spring, it’s fun watching this team play football this year. 

They are not on the level of Carthage, but that’s a boxing match I’d love to see. 

I hear that and GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, chsspiritguard04 said:

‘Twas a fun game, yes?

Old school Tyson. That one hitter quitter kinda Tyson. Heh. 

Fun isn't a word I would've described it at the time. Maybe in hindsight.  I just KNEW that kicker would make that field goal to end it!  His body language before the kick had me scared half to death.  Dude wasn't scared one bit.  Maybe he should've been,  I don't know.  This year's version of the Dawgs would put a beatin' on that 2016 team so I'm wondering? Can this year's CS squad say the same?

CS has a good defense and a very good RB, plus Bowden at QB who is quick and athletic.  They really don't have a quick strike offense. They can play you tough and their offense can grind out some first downs.  I seriously doubt that they will be able to move the ball with any consistency against that Carthage D.  They may be able to keep the scoring down with their defense and get some turnovers......that will be their best chance for an upset.  

7 hours ago, regaleagle said:

CS has a good defense and a very good RB, plus Bowden at QB who is quick and athletic.  They really don't have a quick strike offense. They can play you tough and their offense can grind out some first downs.  I seriously doubt that they will be able to move the ball with any consistency against that Carthage D.  They may be able to keep the scoring down with their defense and get some turnovers......that will be their best chance for an upset.  

Do we really think anybody can slow the Carthage offense? 

Just saw over on the SETX forum that WOS was without their entire starting O-Line and 7 starters total due to chinavirus.  Not even sure if they were sick and from what I can tell so far it was mostly about "contact tracing."  Have I said before that I'm over it!?!?!  Enough of this ####!  Kudos to the Stangs for putting up a fight and not forfeiting like so many other teams have done!

• Thanks 1