1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Not one comment yet on who wins, by how much, score, the opponent ####. So far everyone is commenting on the stadium/field/location and time! Love It!

I’m gonna miss Nature Boy this week! 

It's too perfect not to play there Friday night, hugh crowds would turn out for these two games

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

DREAM DOUBLE HEADER: PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME HAPPEN IN HALLSVILLE AT 7:30 AFTER THE WASKOM-WEST RUSK GAME

Too many covid protocols have to be done to do that. From what i was told. Washing the entire bleachers between the two games was mentioned and the coaches just said forget it and didn’t even want to waste any more time to even explore that. 

Hopefully we have better weather for this game than we did last year.  That was miserable, cold and wet!  This is another game where the team with the least amount of mistakes wins. I'm looking forward to it. Keep pounding and passing the rock Jackets! Gonna need another great performance from our hogs, the ole DL and OL. I've got faith that y'all can execute and get it done.

Jerry's score prediction that @Wild74posted last week favored EF by 9 over Hooks so I'm going with Jackets by 9 in this match up.

• Like 4