1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I find myself wanting to talk smack this week but I honestly respect the PP program and was hoping they would win last week so I guess I just hoping for a good clean game with no injuries on either side . 

I told you and everybody J52 PP was gonna beat Newton, you said it too lol

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Newton was a year off this year. 

Naw man they didn’t look good I watched that game 3 times now they looked soft soft on both lines of scrimmage and had 2 players that had elite speed that’s it the rest look athletic but didn’t play like it I think they struggle next year unless #9 carries them on his back. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Newton was a year off this year. 

And next yr they will be in another battle with one of us in the region, alot of people want to measure our region of off Newton, but I see about 4 teams in our region based on what they return next yr is gonna be hell to deal with that I see is EF, Waskom, West Rusk and Daingerfield so far, idk what others have returning, but it will be tough again

Just now, Nick2011 said:

I actually haven’t had a chance to see them play this year but I heard they have a young team. 

They do but the QB was a senior I believe and that means got to break in a new QB in a year your suppose to be a favorite to make a run is never a good recipe for success unless it’s a upper classman just stuck behind a better player. 

6 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I find myself wanting to talk smack this week but I honestly respect the PP program and was hoping they would win last week so I guess I just hoping for a good clean game with no injuries on either side . 

If Nature Boy was around y’all could talk some smack but I’m just a senior dad enjoying every moment like it’s the last, it’s win or go home season now.I’m sure this game won’t dissapoint!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldBull12 said:

If Nature Boy was around y’all could talk some smack but I’m just a senior dad enjoying every moment like it’s the last, it’s win or go home season now.I’m sure this game won’t dissapoint!

Yeah people are just too sensitive these days including the admins on this site nature boy was funny as heck man I don’t care what they say.#FREENATUREBOY98@NATUREBOY98

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

If EF and waskom meet up next week, where would you guess that game would be played 

I would of said Marshall but they don’t like our entrance to the field with the flags and our coach openly stating we wouldn’t stay in field house during national anthem so they won’t allow us to play there I have heard.  I would guess Carthage or Longview! 

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I would of said Marshall but they don’t like our entrance to the field with the flags and our coach openly stating we wouldn’t stay in field house during national anthem so they won’t allow us to play there I have heard.  I would guess Carthage or Longview! 

Damn thats crazy..... I'd prefer Longview over carthage, closer for me to drive.... good luck this week

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Or could it be that they don’t like your coach?