1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

What worries me with Presley is his reps at QB. Even Wilkerson played QB on JV and got reps. Presley missed those reps when he got moved up to varsity last year. 12 on JV won’t be the QB at EF and if his 4 years. Nothing against the kid, but this was the first year he has ever played QB. He will be playing WR. 12 stepped up for the team when the kid that had been playing QB with that group didn’t play this year. The 8th grade QB will be the one to watch in a couple of years. Just my 2 cents. EF’s 8th grade has some skill kids that will be good. 

JV reps are overvalued in the lower classifications.

• Like 1

I think I already posted it here but just in case I forgot the Jackets sending everyone a message this week!  EF 48 PP 20 I also think Waskom wins by 14-21 points setting up the Backyard Brawl II  the Battle of FM9 whatever you want to call it for the Region Final. #JacketPride 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I think I already posted it here but just in case I forgot the Jackets sending everyone a message this week!  EF 48 PP 20 I also think Waskom wins by 14-21 points setting up the Backyard Brawl II  the Battle of FM9 whatever you want to call it for the Region Final. #JacketPride 

Nah, we gonna keep it a closer than that, I wasn’t sure a few weeks ago but after the DF wake up call we’ve played with lot more intensity. I still say it’s a one score game either way. Pewitt28-21. I hate playing at Gladewater! Bad memories there, watched EF play Mart in the State championship one year after we lost to y’all there.

4 hours ago, OldBull12 said:

Nah, we gonna keep it a closer than that, I wasn’t sure a few weeks ago but after the DF wake up call we’ve played with lot more intensity. I still say it’s a one score game either way. Pewitt28-21. I hate playing at Gladewater! Bad memories there, watched EF play Mart in the State championship one year after we lost to y’all there.

EF has never played Mart

25 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

EF has never played Mart

I was at the game, might have not been the finals but it was the year the Crosby twins were at Mart and EF spanked Pewitt that year in a playoff game and EF beat Pewitt in a playoff game when my nephew was in highschool but I don’t remember the year.I do remember the games though. I will try to find the years for ya.

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

As one of my friends pointed out earlier looks like all those rain dances PP fans was doing not going to work lol 0% chance of rain in Gladewater during game times tonight.  I knew the football gods was EF fans ! 

LOL, won’t hurt us on offense but was sure hoping yalls passing game was gonna be handicapped. LOL

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

I was at the game, might have not been the finals but it was the year the Crosby twins were at Mart and EF spanked Pewitt that year in a playoff game and EF beat Pewitt in a playoff game when my nephew was in highschool but I don’t remember the year.I do remember the games though. I will try to find the years for ya.

The other yr EF beat PP was in Gilmer in 2006 28-14, next rd we lost to Corrigan Camden 28-12

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

You are correct about not playing Mart, I watched lone Oak play Mart, my dang memory is getting bad and it was Lone oak we played in Gladewater that year.LOL

I was at that game, Lone Oak had Mart beat, even the Mart fans started leaving the game only to miss out on one of the greatest comebacks I ever witness, Lone Oak defense was lights out till the final 2 mins of the game lol

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I was at that game, Lone Oak had Mart beat, even the Mart fans started leaving the game only to miss out on one of the greatest comebacks I ever witness, Lone Oak defense was lights out till the final 2 mins of the game lol

It was one of the best defensive battles I ever witnessed in Highschool football.

• Like 1