This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free @NATUREBOY98 

It was a good game with quite of few close calls that could have went either direction.  BunzT you are right....if Pewitt would have gotten the 4th n 1 we would be talking about the dropped TD pass by

I think in order for PP to win this game they have to move the ball on the ground and burn clock and keep EF offense to a limited number of opportunities. I think EF wins by 14 

Posted Images

Just now, LSUTIGERS said:

EF better pay the line judge on their side because he stopped the clock twice when the receiver was in bounds. 

Lol

1 minute ago, JETT said:

9 seconds 43-40 

Thanks JETT for the updates. Listen to these guys on the radio is like listening to them under water. lol

• Like 1

Congrats Jackets!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

You’ve got to elaborate on that.

Idk, I'm listening to the radio broadcast. Sounded like the EF coach called a 4th time-out and the refs stopped the clock? Then questionable calls on the EF receivers getting out of bounds. Could have been the announcers bias. 

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

In the end, Pewitt’s O-Line couldn’t get one yard to end the game. That was a great bunch of linemen. #### they have to go out with that taste in their mouth. 

5 lineman can't block 11 players.

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I need tickets next week plz 

Thanks for calling it out the end Jett, I lost my feed with about 5 minutes left and I was raising cane about it! Great game Brahmas, awesome come back Jackets!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1mangang said:

Idk, I'm listening to the radio broadcast. Sounded like the EF coach called a 4th time-out and the refs stopped the clock? Then questionable calls on the EF receivers getting out of bounds. Could have been the announcers bias. 

Clock never stopped after first down. Talking to official stalled a lil. Not much but enough to talk to team while waiting on white hat to roll 25 second clock. 

6 minutes ago, Acewell said:

5 lineman can't block 11 players.

They can make enough surge to get a yard. That’s why they call it a wedge.

Though I might question the QB sneak call instead of going with 234 the Slot-T bread and butter.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BigDave said:

Thanks for calling it out the end Jett, I lost my feed with about 5 minutes left and I was raising cane about it! Great game Brahmas, awesome come back Jackets!

No problem.... helluva game 

• Like 1