Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

You will see Balance Friday night lol EF is the most balanced team in 3A Div2 

If EF and waskom meet up next week, where would you guess that game would be played 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free @NATUREBOY98 

It was a good game with quite of few close calls that could have went either direction.  BunzT you are right....if Pewitt would have gotten the 4th n 1 we would be talking about the dropped TD pass by

I think in order for PP to win this game they have to move the ball on the ground and burn clock and keep EF offense to a limited number of opportunities. I think EF wins by 14 

Posted Images

I think they just got tired of suspending him so made it permanent  

damn I hate that

1 minute ago, JETT said:

If EF and waskom meet up next week, where would you guess that game would be played 

I would of said Marshall but they don’t like our entrance to the field with the flags and our coach openly stating we wouldn’t stay in field house during national anthem so they won’t allow us to play there I have heard.  I would guess Carthage or Longview! 

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I would of said Marshall but they don’t like our entrance to the field with the flags and our coach openly stating we wouldn’t stay in field house during national anthem so they won’t allow us to play there I have heard.  I would guess Carthage or Longview! 

Damn thats crazy..... I'd prefer Longview over carthage, closer for me to drive.... good luck this week

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JETT said:

Damn thats crazy..... I'd prefer Longview over carthage, closer for me to drive.... good luck this week

I like both don’t matter to me lol and thanks 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Or could it be that they don’t like your coach?

10 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Or could it be that they don’t like your coach?

That’s what I said I thought lol 😂 but that’s weird considering he is an alumni.  But honestly I would rather play almost anywhere but Marshall i am not a fan of the school or the city. 

21 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I think EF, Waskom, and WR will be running this region the next few years. DF as well if they can get things worked out over there. 

I forgot to mention PP, they got a young team coming back as well, so next yr in region 3 is gonna be battle test coming out of it, hope every one can stay healthy lol

25 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I forgot to mention PP, they got a young team coming back as well, so next yr in region 3 is gonna be battle test coming out of it, hope every one can stay healthy lol

PP will have a lot of experience returning at the skilled positions ,lots of gaps to fill in the O line and D line though.

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Pewitt will drop off after this year.

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

This region is gonna be Hella tough next year.

West Rusk returns 9/11 on offense and 8/11 on defense.... what’s Waskom return? 

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

West Rusk returns 9/11 on offense and 8/11 on defense.... what’s Waskom return? 

EF returns 7/11 on Off and I believe 9/11 on Def but I could be off by a kid on either side and we have a bunch of fresh and soph getting good minutes this time of year that will be ready. 

EF returns 7/11 on Off and I believe 9/11 on Def but I could be off by a kid on either side and we have a bunch of fresh and soph getting good minutes this time of year that will be ready. 

Most of our starters are sophomores this year and some juniors. We have 2 freshman that start on defense. 

23 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Most of our starters are sophomores this year and some juniors. We have 2 freshman that start on defense. 

Yeah we got 2 freshman that play big minutes too one plays both ways the other on Def 

25 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Our Fresh. Wr is going to go over 1,000 receiving yards and already has over 10 TD’s if we keep advancing wouldn’t be surprised to see 1,500 receiving and 15 Td’s not a bad first year. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Yeah we got 2 freshman that play big minutes too one plays both ways the other on Def 

One is the FS the other plays corner. Both rotate in on offense at WR/RB. Them two are going to be something else in a year or two. 

Our Fresh. Wr is going to go over 1,000 receiving yards and already has over 10 TD’s if we keep advancing wouldn’t be surprised to see 1,500 receiving and 15 Td’s not a bad first year. 

Our offense is pretty much all sophomores 

• Like 1

Who’s going to throw to him next year?

Losing 2 Sr's on defense and 5 on offense