Rematch from week 1 Malakoff vs Grandview round 3

Guest Tiger03lb

#4 Malakoff vs #2 Grandview  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

If Malakoff comes out swinging and hits Grandview in the mouth early like they are suppose to i see it been a 2Touchdown game for Malakoff. Malakoff has been a different team since playing Trinity Christian and i think those guys realized how good of a team they were that night they aren’t scared to take on Grandview. Malakoff gets the job done today 42-28. 

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Yep! Could have really took charge of the game on that possession...Zebra's defense is really good!!!

Aside from that busted assignment second play of the game they’ve been solid. Getting pressure, not letting WRs run around open. 

Malakoff seems out of sorts. Almost like playground football. QB is running for his life and just throwing it up. Wanna say maybe one completed pass when ball was throw further than 5 yards. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Aside from that busted assignment second play of the game they’ve been solid. Getting pressure, not letting WRs run around open. 

Malakoff seems out of sorts. Almost like playground football. QB is running for his life and just throwing it up. Wanna say maybe one completed pass when ball was throw further than 5 yards. 

Absolutely! I thought the same thing...their offense is just completely out of sorts and throw in all the penalties and they are fortunate to be just down 7.

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Absolutely! I thought the same thing...their offense is just completely out of sorts and throw in all the penalties and they are fortunate to be just down 7.

That no safety call was huge. Idc what anyone says. 27 feet is more than enough time to slow down momentum. Officials dropped the ball on that one IMO

Guest Tiger03lb

We seemed to settle down on defense in second qtr. 

Offense we are sucking. Start to show signs of life and then penalties are killing us. 

Looks as if we aren't trying to play at all right. It was this way the first game. Maybe Coach D will spark some life in them. 

I will say this, we need let #10 have the ball in the second half.

Don't count us out yet.