Lampasas(9-0)vs CC Miller(7-4) Saturday @ 8 PM: Livestreamed on Rio Sports Live

regaleagle

This Area Round game will be played at Dub Farris Sports Complex in San Antonio tonight......kickoff at 8 PM.  Supposedly the 1800 tickets allotted for Lampasas is sold out and I'm guessing Miller was allotted about the same.  It says the stadium capacity is about 10,500.......so 3500 allotted tickets does not equal at least half capacity......or 5200+ tickets.  I'm wondering if they have left some tickets for fans to purchase at the gate.  You can go to the Lampasas LISDAthletics and click on to the Rio Sports Live button to view this game Livestreamed tonight.  It's gonna be a battle of the QB's.......an offensive game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller is averaging 58 pts/game and Lampasas is averaging 50 pts/game......but Miller has played more games and scored quite a few more points on the season.  Miller has also given up more points per game.......but that might have something to do with who they played and who Lampasas played.......hard to say.

Ace Whitehead #2 for Lampasas (5-11/180/QB/Sr/DB also).  108/163   1716 yds passing   .663 C%  27 TD's  2 Int.'s  135.6 QB rating     92 carries for 849 yds rushing  13 TD's.  These stats are accumulated in 9 games this season for Whitehead.

Andrew Body #10 for Miller (6-2/190/QB/Sr/WR also).    I don't have this season's exact stats......could not find the updated ones.  I think I heard Tepper on FSSW say it was 3400+ so far this season in 11 games.  Don't know how many TD's or Int's either.  He's a dual-threat QB and is committed to Texas Southern.  I do know he had 4176 yds passing last season in 13 games     .653 C%   47 TD's  2 Int's    139.6  QB rating   383 yds rushing on 42 carries  12 TD's.  These were his totals last season in 13 games.  He has played QB for 3 seasons now and has already eclipsed 11,000 yds passing for his career so far.  

Of course.....no QB can have astounding passing numbers without having an excellent stable of recievers that can not only make the tough catches, but can also get lots of yards after the catch(YAC).   Evidently both teams have a good stable of receivers to throw to that are very dependable........hence an offensive fireworks game tonight.

BTW......Ace Whitehead is committed to the University of Texas on a baseball scholarship......just to let everybody know.  We have an Argyle player there now that graduated last season.....if you remember the name Brenden Dixon.  He played football and baseball for Argyle......a very top-notch player in football too.  His very first career hit for the Horns last Spring was a homer......true story.  

Just now, regaleagle said:

If you are not watching this Livestream game.......you are missing it.  

Miller    21

Lampasas  7

Still in the 1st qtr.     Miller has scored on every possession very quickly. Andrew Body is really something.

Regal I am watching.  I think Lampasas stirred up a hornets nest!  But there is a lot of football left.  Both teams will score over 50.