Timpson vs Garrison Friday 730pm at SFA

ttowngrad

Let’s go ahead and get this conversation started early Saturday morning this should be a damn good game Timpson does fly and half for the perfect 12-0 Record coming into this contest. Garrison on the other hand is 4-1 after their loss against Timpson and their defense has been lights out courtesy of linebacker Holmes! Paper to paper you got to give Timpson the edge. I think everybody from Angelina County Nacogdoches County Shelby County San Augustine County will be at his football game glad the two schools decided on SFA so the attendance can be great!! Give me the Bears in this one 42-24 pulling away late. 

last time we played we was fresh off a batte loss to joaquin. Off 2 huge playoffs wins now and confidence boosted through the roof. It was 8-0 til middle of the 3rd when d got tired first game. Defense showed last night they dont get tired like that playing all game now. They battle tested.  I thinks its gonna be a suprise couple point game for whoever wins. Its tough to beat rhe same team twice in one year. Happened with us and sa in 2018. Stay tuned for this one. #59 said he going all out this game   

got to go with timpson with the score about like last time. garrisons d has improved but offence not so much. think coach t pulls his starters when he gets up pretty good and rest them for the regional final. no sense playing if u are ahead enough, reps don't meen anything now. my dogs might surprise me but they have gotten better and got some time on the field with the freshmen and sophmores

3 hours ago, CT88 said:

Love to win! Guess will have to wait a few more days for this one! 
I think the Garrison D shows up and plays lights out! 

Garrisons defense is looking better BUT not good enough to contain da bears.  Garrisons offense is non existent at this point.   See ya Friday! 

3 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I remember watching these two teams battle for a region title once in Marshall, dam near filled the stadium with fans

They played in 2030 I do believe at SFA and it was packed standing room onlyThey played in 2030 I do believe at SFA and it was packed standing room only

4 hours ago, Indaeast said:

Rained last time I do believe.

Turf field as opposed to Garrison grass, which gets kinda soft when it’s wet. Advantage goes to the speedier team. I do think Garrison is a better team than when they first met. I’m pretty sure Timpson has improved since then too.