Timpson vs Garrison Friday 730pm at SFA

ttowngrad

Garrison is a different team than we were early in the season with a lot of freshmen and sophomores with little or no playing experience .... we were actually in most, if not all, of the games we lost for the first half of the games ... the vast majority of the points we gave up was in the second half, primarily late in the game .... those young kids have grown up fast and they are playing tougher for 4 quarters and they have gained a lot of confidence .... that said, Timpson is by far the stronger team .... it would take a Herculean effort to stop Timpson's offense .... I have to agree they are the odds on favorite to move forward next week.  Just hoping for a good clean game with no injuries on either side .... I will be there rooting for them yard dawgs ....

41 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison is a different team than we were early in the season with a lot of freshmen and sophomores with little or no playing experience .... we were actually in most, if not all, of the games we lost for the first half of the games ... the vast majority of the points we gave up was in the second half, primarily late in the game .... those young kids have grown up fast and they are playing tougher for 4 quarters and they have gained a lot of confidence .... that said, Timpson is by far the stronger team .... it would take a Herculean effort to stop Timpson's offense .... I have to agree they are the odds on favorite to move forward next week.  Just hoping for a good clean game with no injuries on either side .... I will be there rooting for them yard dawgs ....

I know Garrison will give it 110%!  They will be scary good over the next several years.  Our district will be crazy tough too! 

I think Timpsons offense is too much for Garrisons D. I remember in the last matchup, the only score for Garrison was off a blocked punt which set their offense up at about the one. I keep reading how Garrisons D has improved, but not so much about the offense. I can see this game going pretty close to how the first meeting went.

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

It’s only two pages because Garrison knows what’s about to happen to them lol 

I think the bulldog would fight dirty and try to run under the bear and clamp those jaws down on his nad-sack. Then the bear would swat him with a bear claw. And not the sweet pastry kind neither. You know what I mean Doomy? 

• LOL! 3