Carthage Defensive Coordinator, Darren Preston, could be the next coaching guru at the right school?

Pittstrike52

52 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Why would he come on man? You really think someone highly successful isn’t offered high profile jobs ? Seriously I realize who I am replying to but come on man.

So once again you putting words in my mouth? Where did I say that he would not be getting offers? I just asked from where. Once again where did I say that he was not getting offers? 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Tyler high for the last decade has been in the state championship conversation every year except for 2019 and this season. They just had a 4th round appearance in 2018 lol.

You are right. I was thinking of Tyler Lee. The PC names got me off track. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Add in 2015 and 2017 to that as well. And you have to admit that 2018 season was out of the complete blue. Especially after struggling against West, North and Poteet.

2015 still made the playoffs to the second round and lost to the eventual state runner up still a 7 win team. 17  was a build up to 18. They only people that didn’t know they would be good in 18 were non JT fans we already knew they were gonna be good. 

5 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

2015 still made the playoffs to the second round and lost to the eventual state runner up still a 7 win team. 17  was a build up to 18. They only people that didn’t know they would be good in 18 were non JT fans we already knew they were gonna be good. 

Ok but you literally said y'all have been state contenders every year the last decade other than last year and this year....

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Likewise you don’t even admit when you say something stupid. Guess must be like breathing for some. 

You already know what I think about you. Not wasting another second of my time on your worthless behind. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

You already know what I think about you. Not wasting another second of my time on your worthless behind. 

I think he is the way he is  because we give him hell, surely Henderson wouldn't take the honor of graduating someone like him JS...... 👀 what say you lion70 I mean @AllGoodNamesRGone.....