The Smoakhouse Forums

Carthage Defensive Coordinator, Darren Preston, could be the next coaching guru at the right school?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loyal supporters - go sit in the middle of the Carthage fans during a game and you will hear at least 20 people who think the can call a better offensive game than Little Belichick.  SMH. But in

I’m sure “We should have punted!” comes out from time to time.

This..... Winning never gets old.   And Carthage does it more than any program in East Texas.  And it's not even close.

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Add in 2015 and 2017 to that as well. And you have to admit that 2018 season was out of the complete blue. Especially after struggling against West, North and Poteet.

2015 still made the playoffs to the second round and lost to the eventual state runner up still a 7 win team. 17  was a build up to 18. They only people that didn’t know they would be good in 18 were non JT fans we already knew they were gonna be good. 

5 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

2015 still made the playoffs to the second round and lost to the eventual state runner up still a 7 win team. 17  was a build up to 18. They only people that didn’t know they would be good in 18 were non JT fans we already knew they were gonna be good. 

Ok but you literally said y'all have been state contenders every year the last decade other than last year and this year....

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Likewise you don’t even admit when you say something stupid. Guess must be like breathing for some. 

You already know what I think about you. Not wasting another second of my time on your worthless behind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

You already know what I think about you. Not wasting another second of my time on your worthless behind. 

I think he is the way he is  because we give him hell, surely Henderson wouldn't take the honor of graduating someone like him JS...... 👀 what say you lion70 I mean @AllGoodNamesRGone.....