Regional Semifinals Beckville Vs Normangee

trueblue82

Regional Semifinals   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers or BearcatS?

• Normangee Panthers
    • Beckville Bearcats

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Beckville wins this one easily if they bring their "A" game. Ask for video replay on questionable receptions and/or calls. Ha..... Overall, the officiating was good, but had a couple of human errors mixed about during the game. That's why you don't want a close game. The kids have to be good enough to get a substantial lead.

Just now, RipperRipper said:

I think Beckville wins this one easily if they bring their "A" game. Ask for video replay on questionable receptions and/or calls. Ha..... Overall, the officiating was good, but had a couple of human errors mixed about during the game. That's why you don't want a close game. The kids have to be good enough to get a substantial lead.

And we were not on Friday night

OK,my unbiased opinion..

Normangee has a good vertical game,without pressure on them,bring the dogs every chance available.Qb will nickel and dime for easy yardage so d-line will  hafta stand up.

Beckville needs to grind on normangees defense and drag the game out on every play,they seem to thrive on emotion so take it out of the game and just grind.

Beckville by 14-21..jmho 

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

OK,my unbiased opinion..

Normangee has a good vertical game,without pressure on them,bring the dogs every chance available.Qb will nickel and dime for easy yardage so d-line will  hafta stand up.

Beckville needs to grind on normangees defense and drag the game out on every play,they seem to thrive on emotion so take it out of the game and just grind.

Beckville by 14-21..jmho 

Unbiased or salty

On 11/21/2020 at 6:07 PM, Cougar117 said:

Unbiased or salty

Not salty at all,Normangee beat us fair and square.beckville skull dragged us all over the field..just my point of perspective . actually hope Normangee has a great game,but think beckville wins by 14 plus...I've been wrong before and prolly will again,but I'm standing with how I see this matchup.✌️