Reg. Semi Mineola vs Mount Vernon 27th 1pm Sulphur Springs

gamewatcher63

MINEOLA vs MV   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

58 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

The threads are dead this week but it’s game day!! MV going to show Mineola that the first time wasn’t an accident. 

Briles better double up on the adult diapers to prevent any "accidents" while FreighTrevion is barreling through the Kitty Kat D. 😄  Jackets should go 3 yards and a cloud of rubber pellets and keep the ball away from MV Offense. 3rd hand info is that Pendergrass won't be playing, but the Jackets have players that can take up the slack. Should be a good one GO JACKETS!!!

5 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Briles better double up on the adult diapers to prevent any "accidents" while FreighTrevion is barreling through the Kitty Kat D. 😄  Jackets should go 3 yards and a cloud of rubber pellets and keep the ball away from MV Offense. 3rd hand info is that Pendergrass won't be playing, but the Jackets have players that can take up the slack. Should be a good one GO JACKETS!!!

Hate to hear that! Pendergrass is a playmaker. Trevion will get his for sure, but if we sell out to stop the run and load the box I think we can slow him down. Going to have to live with the chance of deep passes over the top. Hopefully we can wear Sneed out with him playing both ways

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

If 22 is out that is a huge development. In my opinion and its not worth much but the jackets are going to be at a huge disadvantage without him

They burned us for 2 of their TDs last game with play action to Sneed and hitting Pendergrass over the top. I believe he had quite a bit more total yards than Sneed in our first matchup. Without the threat of a deep ball, it might be tough for Minny, but I’m sure they can plug someone in that can give that similar threat. 

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

If 22 is out that is a huge development. In my opinion and its not worth much but the jackets are going to be at a huge disadvantage without him

Heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who's son is on the team. So it is not very reliable but you never know. These kids nowdays are good at dis-information so we won't know until warm-ups. Anyway the Jackets can adapt with the guys they have and will not fold-up. The coaches have done a great job and will have the team ready.  

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who's son is on the team. So it is not very reliable but you never know. These kids nowdays are good at dis-information so we won't know until warm-ups. Anyway the Jackets can adapt with the guys they have and will not fold-up. The coaches have done a great job and will have the team ready.  

Thats true i do remember a game during district that there was talk of him being out and he ended up playing and doing well so we’ll see

4 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

22 is playing hurt too, doesn’t have his usual burst of speed but he’s also trying. Other players will have to step up and help

Will probably be difficult cause the other guys never have to be involved. They may be capable but it will be harder cause they typically dont get their chance