Stoney

Cowboys vs Vikings  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas
    • Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Yep, and the 2nd place teams will have a top 10 pick probably the winner a 22 or higher.  

The only positions of need that warrant a top 10 pick are mlb or cb. To be honest if smith Collins and Prescott come back as strong as before next season we’re in pretty good shape. Cowboys could use a guard and safety which could mostly be found in later rounds. This season was snake bitten and that doesn’t make this a bad team. I say go on and fight for the division win since it’s right there for the taking. I seem to be in the minority on that though but I believe in Prescott as the franchise quarterback.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, etxfootball2010 said:

The only positions of need that warrant a top 10 pick are mlb or cb. To be honest if smith Collins and Prescott come back as strong as before next season we’re in pretty good shape. Cowboys could use a guard and safety which could mostly be found in later rounds. This season was snake bitten and that doesn’t make this a bad team. I say go on and fight for the division win since it’s right there for the taking. I seem to be in the minority on that though but I believe in Prescott as the franchise quarterback.

I have no faith in T Smith ever being close to what he was 3-5 years ago.  And I don’t see him ever playing in 16 games in a season again.  
Hope I am wrong.