Region 4A-D1 Semis: Paris vs Melissa and Argyle vs La Vega

regaleagle

I totally expect La Vega to bring the house on every play to start the game......just to see what kind of havoc they can cause before Argyle makes an adjustment.  They will be blitzing up the middle and on the corners to try to trap CJ before he can find an open receiver.  I'm sure Coach Rodgers and his staff have accounted for this situation this week in practice and have a plan to offset this probability.  A couple of quick strikes to some of our very quick and capable receivers should be just what the doctor ordered to cure that situation.

I've noticed that Byce and Scoggins are both pretty darn good blockers in the backfield for CJ when he's gonna throw it. I wonder if Argyle will have to put both of them back there at the same time today to help protect CJ and also to give LV a look they are not expecting. I don't expect the jet sweeps to be very effective against LV, but perhaps two RB's in the backfield might prove to be more effective against them.....with one of them leading the play to clear the way.