Carthage versus Salado

cowboyandchrist

Temperature is not supposed to be below 65 during the game. Winds supposed to be mild except during storms.  Those conditions won’t keep Little Belichick from airing it out, especially if Salado loads the box.  
Give me starters vs starters 42 - 7 and Carthage’s 2s vs Salado’s 1s 7 -14. 
Final 49 -21. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Temperature is not supposed to be below 65 during the game. Winds supposed to be mild except during storms.  Those conditions won’t keep Little Belichick from airing it out, especially if Salado loads the box.  
Final 49 -21. 

Somebody's been paying close attention to Bulldog football the last decade lol

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

Final 49 -21. 

I agree to a point.  But rain chances are up to 80% now.  Let’s see how that plays out closer to Fri.  Definitely something to keep an eye on.  I still see a lower scoring game.  Looks like the new ball warmer/dryer investment in the off season might pay off this week. 

Just now, bansheefan03 said:

They selling tickets already? I  been waiting to hear when/how they were going to sell them

Carthage school/athletics has not released that info that I know of. 
But Salado football on FB has a link for online sales thru New Caney schools.  
I have not bought yet, but went to the website, and the game is there. 
Bulldog Stop in Carthage may be selling, I don’t know. 
Says tickets will be sold at the game, if any are left. 

You think Salado is going to put up 20 if Carthage only scores 35?

I bet if the Bulldog offense only musters 35 points all game the starting defense will not come off the field.

I am thinking Salado may have a successful first few drives and then the CHS defense will have figured them out and drastically slows their offense. This defense is not the 2018 defense. 

10 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

You think Salado is going to put up 20 if Carthage only scores 35?

I bet if the Bulldog offense only musters 35 points all game the starting defense will not come off the field.

I am thinking Salado may have a successful first few drives and then the CHS defense will have figured them out and drastically slows their offense. This defense is not the 2018 defense. 

Yes I agree with Reagle on the 35 points for Carthage.  I disagree with him on Salado’s total though.  They will only see the end zone once for 7.  And it’s ok if the starting defense for Carthage has to play 4 quarters.  Honestly they probably need it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yes I agree with Reagle on the 35 points for Carthage.  I disagree with him on Salado’s total though.  They will only see the end zone once for 7.  And it’s ok if the starting defense for Carthage has to play 4 quarters.  Honestly they probably need it.

Agree the Bulldog defense needs to play a full game. Heck, all the starting units need to play a full game. 

Well, on one hand Carthage has ruled their schedule and are undefeated. On the other hand the Eagles knows how losing to a non-conference opponent stings and they've bounced back to be as tough as can be! On the third hand you got that weather possibly making things a more ground-n-pound dealio. I gotta go with the Dawgs 26-13

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Well, on one hand Carthage has ruled their schedule and are undefeated. On the other hand the Eagles knows how losing to a non-conference opponent stings and they've bounced back to be as tough as can be! On the third hand you got that weather possibly making things a more ground-n-pound dealio. I gotta go with the Dawgs 26-13

I hear you, those Bulldogs love to lean on the ground game too. 

• Like 1