Carthage versus Salado

cowboyandchrist

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I paid $10.95 for this? When I used to pay NCAA football 14. My dynasty would get so good and win every year and I would eventually get bored. This is how I feel about Carthage right now.

You’ve said similar things in the past and you need to soak it up while it lasts, because you know this is not a video game. It needs to be enjoyed.

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

You’ve said similar things in the past and you need to soak it up while it lasts, because you know this is not a video game. It needs to be enjoyed.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I agree with this. I enjoy a good competitive game when it’s the Dallas Cowboys I’m watching not Carthage.

You just gotta be amazed at the Dawg D. I think they held Salado to less than 30 yards in the first half. 
Horton is throwing dimes and the O line is dominating. 
wow!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

You just gotta be amazed at the Dawg D. I think they held Salado to less than 30 yards in the first half. 
Horton is throwing dimes and the O line is dominating. 
wow!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

He’s had only one pass that wasn’t on the money. And had it been, the score would be 35-0 right now. Another dominant performance for the entire team so far! 

19 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

At the end of the day, when/if this ends, nothing in my life will change.  Carthage has already etched their spot in Texas High School football lore. I just honestly had more fun when the message boards were filled with trash talkers stating why they would beat Carthage and that would make the blowouts more satisfying to me. I stand by what I say when I say this game is boring. We may get a better game next week/ maybe we win maybe we won't but it'll be fun to watch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

At the end of the day, when/if this ends, nothing in my life will change.  Carthage has already etched their spot in Texas High School football lore. I just honestly had more fun when the message boards were filled with trash talkers stating why they would beat Carthage and that would make the blowouts more satisfying to me. I stand by what I say when I say this game is boring. We may get a better game next week/ maybe we win maybe we won't but it'll be fun to watch.

I appreciate you sticking to your guns and I do hear you about how fun the boards were about ten years ago.

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I appreciate you sticking to your guns and I do hear you about how fun the boards were about ten years ago.

Definitely a lot more fun. That's what I miss about 4a D1. Every once in a while you'll have a decent 5a team dropping down to 4a and thinking that 4a is automatic.

• Like 1