Carthage versus Salado

cowboyandchrist

On 11/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, PantherNation2015 said:

Yes I agree with Reagle on the 35 points for Carthage.  I disagree with him on Salado’s total though.  They will only see the end zone once for 7.  And it’s ok if the starting defense for Carthage has to play 4 quarters.  Honestly they probably need it.

Got it!  Good job Dawgs.  Dominant performance by the D.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, house said:

im constantly buffering with these nhsf games.  miss half the game.  total trash.  very poorly called.  picture terrible.  what is going on.  watched the caddo mills game on their app with no problems.  this has to be corrected.  

What's your internet download speed?  Mine's 100mbps and I had no such issues.

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

What's your internet download speed?  Mine's 100mbps and I had no such issues.

looks like 18.5.  maybe the problem although dont have problem with other streaming.  watched caddo on the mascot app with no problem.  

8 hours ago, oldtownag said:

Well that is a timber rattler which is a protected species.  You will likely be getting a call from the game warden next week.

Let him call; I didn’t kill the snake, someone else did & I don’t even know who he was, or even remember where I was when I saw him...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Let him call; I didn’t kill the snake, someone else did & I don’t even know who he was, or even remember where I was when I saw him...

Good deal.  Didn't realize until I watched a few episodes of lone star law just how many laws there are with regard to hunting and fishing.  Safer to just stay in the house lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, house said:

looks like 18.5.  maybe the problem although dont have problem with other streaming.  watched caddo on the mascot app with no problem.  

Yeah 18.5 is pretty slow by today's standards.  Call your provider and see if there are packages with faster speeds.