It's Over

BarryLaverty

sure they are to Trump--- Run over somebody and you are good people...Storm the courthouse with weapons and you are a Great Patriot.. Have somebody else buy you an AR take it across state lines with the intent to kill somebody and you are a Great young man defending "your property"

9 minutes ago, darktower said:

sure they are to Trump--- Run over somebody and you are good people...Storm the courthouse with weapons and you are a Great Patriot.. Have somebody else buy you an AR take it across state lines with the intent to kill somebody and you are a Great young man defending "your property"

Featured-Image-Backgrounds-2.jpg

• Roll Eyes 1

He took the gun across state lines to kill somebody---only reason why you go and take a gun.. I have no problem with anybody that shoots somebody coming on their own property or trying to destroy their business but this dude was looking to kill kill somebody cause he thought it made him tough

meets all the requirements for premeditated murder

• Like 1

Just now, darktower said:

He took the gun across state lines to kill somebody---only reason why you go and take a gun.. I have no problem with anybody that shoots somebody coming on their own property or trying to destroy their business but this dude was looking to kill kill somebody cause he thought it made him tough

Yep, hopefully the judge treats him like the man he wants to be..... take a life, give your life

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Does that same logic apply to blacks who take the lives of other blacks every day in America? (Asking for a friend..)

yep, no shame in my game.... take a life, give your life.... unless your in danger and no other choice... that 17 year old wanna be went looking for trouble

1 minute ago, JETT said:

yep, no shame in my game.... take a life, give your life.... unless your in danger and no other choice... that 17 year old wanna be went looking for trouble

So every Black person who has killed another black person should automatically receive the Death Penalty, Right?

2 minutes ago, darktower said:

just like the white supremacist to try and justify it by bringing blacks into the argument---has nothing to do with this case.  and No Trump would have called that antifa and called for immediate execution but white guy does it and he is GREAT PATRIOT

Who is this White Supremacist you are talking about?

all I Have done is state facts--he took a gun across state lines into somewhere he had no business looking for a confrontation. I guarantee you if roles were reversed and an AFrican AMerican took an AR across state lines waded into a KKK rally and shot people he would be locked up and facing the death penalty