It's Over

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, darktower said:

he went from Illinois to wisconsin to confront people --paid somebody to buy him a weapon cause he was underage.. If he had stayed in Illinois somebody would be alive today---facts

Did the people looting and burning the city have more of a right to be there than Kyle Ritenhouse?  Who was there to help the injured on both sides of the conflict 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:12 PM, JETT said:

Never should have been there... wasn't old enough to purchase that weapon but its ok for him to carry it and go to a protest and protect himself? SMH

So you're saying you never shot a gun until you were of "legal age" ?  I was shooting shotguns when I was 4, it was just a .22, but still a gun.  

I just dont see the difference in this case and portland one where dude shot a proud boy that he thought was endangering him---within hours the DOJ went in and killed him and everybody was good with it...Rittenhouse kills somebody and he is just defending himself...You go into that situation with AR and you are looking to shoot somebody....Stay home

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:14 PM, DaveTV1 said:

So you're saying you never shot a gun until you were of "legal age" ?  I was shooting shotguns when I was 4, it was just a .22, but still a gun.  

I should edit this, a gun and not a bb gun.  I was shooting a shotgun when I was 7.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

I've been shooting since I was young... thats besides the point, I pray my child when he gets that age doesn't take to the streets to protect himself, if he wants to go that route ill encourage the army or something

On 11/23/2020 at 10:15 PM, JETT said:

If I my son goes to a protest, riot whatever you want to call it and shoots a BLM, ANTIFA, KKK MEMBER, PROUD BOY, or whoever the hell it may be his ### is grass b4 he gets locked up.... 

What were you doing when you were 17 ?  I know what I was doing.  

On 11/23/2020 at 10:15 PM, darktower said:

I just dont see the difference in this case and portland one where dude shot a proud boy that he thought was endangering him---within hours the DOJ went in and killed him and everybody was good with it...Rittenhouse kills somebody and he is just defending himself...You go into that situation with AR and you are looking to shoot somebody....Stay home

Please read the news, and don't just spout off on things that you think you heard about from second hand knowledge.  You're simply reacting, and not understanding what happened.  

On 11/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, JETT said:

chasing girls and trying to graduate 

And when you weren't chasing tail, as I used to call it, we were either hunting or fishing.  Even she didn't understand that I liked to hunt and fish when I was a young boy.  She thought I should only be with her. It doesn't matter now.    

12 minutes ago, darktower said:

100% Antifa guy killed Patriot Prayer (not proud boy) in cold murder.  It is on video as well.  He was not being threatened.  Then he was killed by police when he would not put down his gun during his arrest.

Kyle R was trying to help his friend and neighbors and even the rioting thugs.  Have you not seen the actual videos of the before, during, and after?  You really think these 2 are the same?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/23/new-11-min-kyle-rittenhouse-video-reveals-powerful-evidence-refuting-murder-charge-975915

Former Democratic strategist and White House adviser Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Monday that Democratic presidential voter turnout was disproportionately larger than the population gains from 2012 to 2020 in key cities where President Donald Trump is disputing election tallies.

Appearing on “Greg Kelly Reports,” Morris pointed out that the vote for Joe Biden in Phoenix was 48% more than Barack Obama received in 2012, when the city only witnessed a 14% gain in population. Similarly, he said, Atlanta saw a 30% larger vote for Biden than Obama in 2012, despite a 9% gain in population, and Detroit had a 10% higher vote total for Biden than Obama while seeing no increase in population at all.

“And the only way that that increase can be justified is by ballot stuffing,” Morris said. “The non-Democratic cities didn’t realize that kind of gain. And even cities like New York and Chicago, that were not in swing states, didn’t realize that kind of a gain. It was pure ballot stuffing with absentee and mail-in ballots.”

Read Newsmax: Newsmax - Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance 
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

so you openly let the terrorists at your house destroying your property and possibly hurt you? That a special kinda of stupid.

We have police to take care of these situations.... ppl who want to take matters into their own hands end up like the 2 in the arbery case or rittenhouse 

33 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

so you openly let the terrorists at your house destroying your property and possibly hurt you? That a special kinda of stupid.

and I didn't know they were at "his house"

And before you waste your breath saying your side wants to defund and get rid of the police, i have no side and i never said they needed to be defunded, i have said they need better training and not be called in for every situation... and I stand by that

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Your family could be dead already but your waiting on the police. The correct answer is you bet your glass I would respond and defend my home.

Are we even talking about the same thing? Rittenhouse was not at home lion

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You clearly said you wouldn’t fight and the police were there . I asked you the question and you said the snowflake answer.

Whatever your on lay off of it... were talking about rittenhouse man SMFH, try to catch up man

11 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

So you  wouldn’t defend your town from terrorists ? What if you were a business owner ? 

TBH, with all that's going on these days I wouldn't even be in the streets taking that risk...  im safe at home, y go out and put myself in danger? 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

TBH, with all that's going on these days I wouldn't even be in the streets taking that risk...  im safe at home, y go out and put myself in danger? 

Bet your neighbor is glad you would hide in your home if his family or business is being attacked by thugs. SMH

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Bet your neighbor is glad you would hide in your home if his family or business is being attacked by thugs. SMH

So I should go out and shoot someone and have my lawyer convince a jury im innocent with this BS 1 sided judicial system? Yall are something else.... come on my property is a different story but me out in the streets NA